Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Second Hyde Park date is 13th July
Posted by: Jjrampers ()
Date: April 8, 2013 02:26

Do we think this is going to be announced still given the ticket drama of the first date? Just praying that it is as I missed out on tickets to the first and being a student cannot justify paying viagogo prices.

Thanks

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: April 8, 2013 02:45

Rolling Stones fans in row over premium tickets

Rolling Stones fans who bought VIP tickets for their London summer concert have demanded refunds after being “misled” over where they would be able to stand.

Full story at: [www.telegraph.co.uk]

Posted by: samunknown ()
Date: April 8, 2013 02:54

Jjrampers
Do we think this is going to be announced still given the ticket drama of the first date? Just praying that it is as I missed out on tickets to the first and being a student cannot justify paying viagogo prices.

Thanks
it's still rumored that there will be a second one. i think they'll announce it between monday and wednesday. i think this ''ticket drama'' hasn't got anything to do with it, because there are more GA tickets sold than those tier 1 and tier 2 tickets. there is demand because the tickets sell out really fast (there were a few tickets available again friday night, that happens. just some orders got cancelled, like always happen with huge ticketsales like these.) so if a concert sold out pretty fast, there is high possibility there will be a second one. i think it just takes some time to confirm because since it's kinda like a festival, they need to sign contracts and stuff with other bands i think.

Date: April 8, 2013 03:01

Yeah, it would seem silly not to with the demand like it is for it, I only asked as from previous experiences the 2nd concert had always been announced immediately after the 1st and so was just start to get a bit worried that this wasn't going to happen after all.

Thanks for your response.

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: April 8, 2013 09:24

Tickets for the second gig are expected to be on sale at some point next week with the concert scheduled for around a day or two after the first performance on 6 July.

This sound perfect for me, 1 week between the 2 shows is too much for me if i Need 1 week of hotel or 2 flys .....

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 8, 2013 10:02

I already booked the eurostar for the 13th smiling smiley

Posted by: kaskatanas ()
Date: April 8, 2013 11:40

Can you change the dates of the booking????? smiling smiley

Seriously, I think it will be on 13 too, but my chances of go to both of them are highs if it´s some date near to 06.....

Are you going to both of them? I wonder what´s people who´s attending to both shows will do ..... spend 8 days in London or travel 2 times to London....

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: April 8, 2013 11:54

kaskatanas
Can you change the dates of the booking????? smiling smiley

Seriously, I think it will be on 13 too, but my chances of go to both of them are highs if it´s some date near to 06.....

Are you going to both of them? I wonder what´s people who´s attending to both shows will do ..... spend 8 days in London or travel 2 times to London....

I'll go to both, in the likely event,....but I won't stay in London

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: April 8, 2013 12:05

Is there any official confirmation of the second Hyde Park date?

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: April 8, 2013 12:06

kaskatanas

That's what I'm worrying about.
I can spend 8 days in London, no problemo (by far my favorite city in the world), but I think I will make it 2 weekends.

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: April 8, 2013 12:14

Everybody who wants to go to the second show and has not already done it:
!!! DO THE NEWSLETTER-SIGNUP !!! --> [www.bst-hydepark.com]
In the right-top-hand corner you see and click on it. All you have to fill in is your name and e-mail address. This will give you the PRE-SALE-OPPORTUNITY !!!

Date: April 8, 2013 12:25

BowieStone
kaskatanas

That's what I'm worrying about.
I can spend 8 days in London, no problemo (by far my favorite city in the world), but I think I will make it 2 weekends.

It'll probably be a lot cheaper to spend two weekends in London than stay in a hotel for eight days, especially in the summer.

Date: April 8, 2013 12:59

I wouldn't mind either way, for selfish and convenience reasons if like it to be the 13th as I'm already in London on the 14th so we could just make a weekend of it. Thanks for the link to sign up to get a presale ticket, that'll come in very handy! Here's hoping its announced today with tickets on Wed/Fri.

Date: April 8, 2013 15:46

I hoping to go to the second Hyde Park show (funds permitting!). There probably won't be a better opportunity for me to see them twice.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 9, 2013 01:51

No date yet but this was just tweeted by Grrrrregory : #StonesBSTHydePark Once wouldn't be enough...

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: April 9, 2013 01:58

gotdablouse
No date yet but this was just tweeted by Grrrrregory : #StonesBSTHydePark Once wouldn't be enough...

As good as a confirmation from Mick Jaggers mouth.

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: April 9, 2013 02:15

It's on!!
Presale 9am Friday 12April

[www.rollingstones.com]

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1865
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home