Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stones in Pittsburgh
Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: April 3, 2013 21:52

Was wondering what the chances are of the Stones playing in Pittsburgh. They were rumored to be playing in Pitt in May but nothing was announced, I know there will be more shows announced but I'm thinking they will be in either Philly or NYC.

Thought it was odd to have Pittsburgh on that list of cities from a few days ago, and there are still some gaps in concert dates, what you think the chances are they come to Pitt?

Re: Stones in Pittsburgh
Posted by: R ()
Date: April 3, 2013 22:03

Philly.

Posted by: FrankM ()
Date: April 3, 2013 22:12

Pittsburgh makes more sense than San Jose. You don't need to do four different cities in California. If they do Pittsburgh, people from all over Pennsylvania, Ohio and other midwest states would travel there.

"Lyin' awake in a cold, cold sweat. Am I overdrawn, am I going in debt?
It gets worse, the older that you get. No escape from the state of confusion I'm in.

Posted by: ChrisO ()
Date: April 3, 2013 22:56

Hound Dog...Im hopin for Pittsburgh too!
I live 1/2 hr away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-03 22:58 by ChrisO.

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: April 4, 2013 00:21

Yeah I have a wedding and cruise coming up in May and June and making travel plans to Philly or Chicago would be a lot with so much going on and my fiance is dying to see the Stones, the day we leave for the cruise was the day that was marked as the Stones playing in Pittsburgh, she was upset about that all day when I told her the rumor..

So crossing my fingers they announce a gig here and not when we are away.

Posted by: msw2525 ()
Date: April 4, 2013 06:41

From Pittsburgh myself and its a real bummer that it seems they wont be rolling through. sad smiley

Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: April 4, 2013 07:14

Oh come on. You've got 6 Superbowls. You want the Stones too? Let Philly have something!

Posted by: ChrisO ()
Date: April 4, 2013 16:59

msw2525
From Pittsburgh myself and its a real bummer that it seems they wont be rolling through. sad smiley

Im in Houston PA msw2525!

I feel your pain!!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-04-04 17:00 by ChrisO.

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: April 4, 2013 20:31

I think there is still a chance Pittsburgh gets a show, they aren't playing in Ohio or Detroit so there are a bunch of markets in that part of the country that aren't getting any shows.

Posted by: trainarollin ()
Date: April 4, 2013 21:51

NHL Playoffs dates may be on hold. Pgh is an AEG facility, so, it's probably on the tentative list after the first on-sale.

Posted by: J-J-Flash ()
Date: April 9, 2013 00:00

Anyone have an idea when the NHL playoff schdule comes out? Please come to Pitt boys, lots of Stones fans out this way.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1685
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home