Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Obnoxious Grace Slick
Posted by: owlbynite ()
Date: March 27, 2013 06:03

lem motlow
a footnote in music history.it is amusing to see that even in 2013 some havent yet realized that the entire notion of 60s rock musicians being any kind of radicals or a threat to anything of real importance was/is absolutely ridiculous.

the jefferson airplane/starship was a second tier rock band whos music ran the gamut from 60s bullshit psychedelia to 80s bullshit pop.their self importance was put in its proper place at altamont courtesy of the fist of a hells angel-"hey,man listen here you guys" BAM!!! lights out hippie

i remember seeing grace slick on an mtv special where she was asked about stevie nicks. i thought for sure she would be classy and say something nice but she just became so jealous and bitter,it was kinda sad.

one thing she did correctly though,retired.

60s rock musicians...Stones included?

Posted by: billwebster ()
Date: March 27, 2013 22:55

It's great to see Grace Slick has refrained from taking the plastic surgery route.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: March 27, 2013 23:10

2000 LYFH
"Today" live at the Monterey International Pop Festival in the summer of 1967. Wish it was a bit longer.

thumbs up

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1558
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home