Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mick Taylors Australian Tour Cancelled
Posted by: VT22 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 01:38

To me, musically Mick doesn't need the Stones, he proved enough with them in the 7-tees.

Listen to his playing in '97, sleazy, splendid !!
His (former?) manager on drums. Musically this band is a perfect team to me, within their style. If Mick only could bring up this quality once more. From 2000 and onwards his playing went downhill. I wonder why. Hitting the stage is the best remedy. His health issues are not that bad he cannot play at all. He's no roady. Get some fresh air, just plug and play. Not staying at home; that's what makes you sick.

Posted by: lapaz62 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 06:16

Former, please elaborate.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-23 06:18 by lapaz62.

Posted by: VT22 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 09:29

His manager? Like I posted before, there are different opinions coming from people
that are close to Mick, and you might as well watch some Fawlty Towers actually . Frankly, I don't care who's wrong or right, as long as Taylor stays healthy.

Date: February 23, 2013 09:44

Guess I don't care either really as long as the Aussie Tour goes ahead at a later date, if not, then I am an equal opportunity advocate and will hate them both equally. Will never hate MT though, guess he is still just a lost child in a mans body.

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: February 23, 2013 14:47

bv
Please show some respect here. Mick Taylor is a person. If he cancel because of illness it is completely fair and no reason to be big mouth. Even if you think you are anonymous on internet, you are not, and even if you THINK you are anonymous, you should still have human feelings and manners. We are taliking about fellow human beings.

I agree with you for 100%. Everyone, who post on this great message board, should have Respect for every Rolling Stones member (current & ex).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-23 15:58 by Ladykiller.

Posted by: tumbled ()
Date: February 23, 2013 15:41

Best wishes to Mick Taylor

Posted by: PeanutGallery ()
Date: February 24, 2013 02:41

Braincapers
"Tour promoter Lennard Promotions cited ill health as the reason for cancelling Taylor’s tour, which included a sold-out show at Lizotte’s Newcastle on April 26."

of Melbourne. Also home port of The Dainty Group. Small world,....

PeanutGallery

Date: February 24, 2013 03:29

He is sick but not too bad, Australia is a bit too big a trip for now, even though we have the best medical care in the world and its free too, but not dental, that will cost you alright.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-24 03:31 by lapaz62.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1719
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home