Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: The Brian Jones Experience - Facebook & YouTube
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 29, 2013 23:33

Very happy for you HM...it still looks good! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-30 02:10 by latebloomer.

Date: August 30, 2013 00:27

His Majesty
It's back! grinning smiley

It looks some what battle scarred with a couple of photo albums and some posts missing.

thumbs up

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: August 30, 2013 02:09

His Majesty
It's back! grinning smiley

It looks some what battle scarred with a couple of photo albums and some posts missing.

I was just visiting the Facebook page for Brian Jones Experience, and on the right-hand side under Highlights, in the "Likes" box I noticed that Mick and Keith are listed as well as The Rolling Stones as a band.

Have you really heard from actual members of the band who say they like the Brian page?

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 30, 2013 02:19

Those are the pages I liked through that page. grinning smiley

I have been in contact with some people some what associated with them from the distant past. Photographer assistants etc.

I think trying to contact certain people probably alerted someone hence the copyright dispute. grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-08-30 02:28 by His Majesty.

Posted by: OzHeavyThrobber ()
Date: August 31, 2013 09:14

That work on "We love you" is simply brilliant. He may not have been a writer but his gift for embellishing music is perhaps unequalled in rock history in my opinion.

"We love you" is a rock classic and I've always felt it underrated. I think the Stones have entirely ignored it since release haven't they? A cracker like that even missed $0 Licks. Heresay.

Awesome work btw His Majesty.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 31, 2013 14:43

We Love You is amazing to me, Nicky's piano, ace bass, stabbing guitar, Brian's Mellotron and the ace vocals, especially from Jagger when it moves up a notch.

hot smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 31, 2013 16:17

Glad to know I'm not the only one who loves that wild song. Maybe I'm imaginig it, but towards the end of We Love You, I think it sounds a bit like Continental Drift.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1646
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home