Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Rihanna
Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 17, 2013 21:01

I suspect he was attempting some humor in his original post. If that was his intent, it obviously backfired as many people did not see the humor. I think you would have had to follow superrevvy's Rihanna posts to glean that he may not have been serious here. But I don't know, I'm just guessing. I will admit that his posts often baffled me, he has his own unique train of thought....is he gone now?

Posted by: GrumpyCat ()
Date: February 17, 2013 23:37

latebloomer

he is gone now?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: February 18, 2013 00:32

I hope he comes back. All in all I liked him, especially when he had those multiple characters going. Very entertaining and not without talent. Maybe he went too far with this Rihanna trolling. It was to much of an on-going monologue for me. And I guess there aren't too many Rihanna fans on this forum...

Rhiannon
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: February 18, 2013 01:13

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: February 18, 2013 01:40

latebloomer
I suspect he was attempting some humor in his original post. If that was his intent, it obviously backfired as many people did not see the humor. I think you would have had to follow superrevvy's Rihanna posts to glean that he may not have been serious here. But I don't know, I'm just guessing. I will admit that his posts often baffled me, he has his own unique train of thought....is he gone now?

He's 2000 light years from home, and it's oh so very lonely...

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: February 18, 2013 01:57

treaclefingers
latebloomer

He's 2000 light years from home, and it's oh so very lonely...

I suspect he's at the train station, suitcase in his hand, waiting on Rihanna....

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: February 18, 2013 08:03

Can we say Drama Queen in unison?

Posted by: Happy24 ()
Date: February 18, 2013 09:33

Now you nailed it. THAT is the problem. Anyone who is not comfortable with his real identitiy and uses the internet and message boards to create new identities, anyone who needs that, needs help in the first place. This place, as I selfishly understand it, is a place to discuss The Rolling Stones and related topic, mostly music. It is not a place for a personal therapy, as quite a few characters seem to understand it.

Someone thinks that Rihanna is the greatest artist. Someone else thinks, that the sons of The Beatles would be the best band ever. That's fine, but if that someone is not able to write about anything else, then this is just not the right place to do it. Another thing is, when that someone gets aggressive, just because others don't exactly share his view.

Those people are one of the main reasons (I guess), why some of really great contributors, who were great source of information, knowledge, but also entertainment don't post here anymore. Instead of some people posting really quite deep insight into the Rolling Stones' history and music, and great analysis of their music, we have bunch of trolls posting about Rihanna, Sons of The Beatles and other great topics. I don't mean this against Rihanna or against sons of anyone, just against the way it is forced to me here. Yes, yes, I can hear you...we have demoracy, we can write whatever we want. Hmmmm...

Edit: I was refering to a post of a new superrevvy identity, which is not there any more - he wrote, he liked his suprrevvy identity and didn't really want to create another one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-02-18 09:35 by Happy24.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1458
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home