Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Starting point of a possible new Tour
Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: January 10, 2013 17:48

In your opinion, if they touring this year, what will be the starting point(Europe,North of America,Asia,etc..)and when?!

Re: Starting point of a possible new Tour
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 10, 2013 17:51

Antarctica would be really cool.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 10, 2013 17:58

New Orleans, April 1st

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 10, 2013 18:51

They will only play in Europe. This is because (a) it's more convenient for us Europeans, (b) Mick got pissed off with reading all those moaning and groaning posts about ticket prices in the States, (c) Ron's new wife is English and has a job in England, and (d) the likelihood of Sprinclean making an unwelcome appearance at a show and f***ing up a perfectly good Rolling Stones song is far less if there's an Atlantic Ocean separating them from him !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: talkcheap ()
Date: January 10, 2013 19:16

They will start in America

Posted by: njlstones815 ()
Date: January 10, 2013 19:23

My back garden!

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 10, 2013 19:23

new york city.play the garden ,then play metlife stadium

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 10, 2013 19:31

njlstones815
My back garden!

YOUR back garden ? Eh wot ? They told me it was MY back garden ! Lying bastards !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: January 10, 2013 19:36

TheGreek
new york city.play the garden

the garden has all the fun. phish just did a four-show new year's run there. on the NYE show they opened with ricky nelson's garden party...they are still the best act in the biz for my money....30 years at it now....

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: January 10, 2013 19:47

My guess: Toronto or Paris.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: January 10, 2013 20:14

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: January 10, 2013 20:28

paulywaul
They will only play in Europe. This is because (a) it's more convenient for us Europeans, (b) Mick got pissed off with reading all those moaning and groaning posts about ticket prices in the States, (c) Ron's new wife is English and has a job in England, and (d) the likelihood of Sprinclean making an unwelcome appearance at a show and f***ing up a perfectly good Rolling Stones song is far less if there's an Atlantic Ocean separating them from him !

I hear ya !

sc uk

Posted by: straycatuk ()
Date: January 10, 2013 20:29

Oh Christ..............Jeff Beck lives in England grinning smiley

sc uk

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: January 10, 2013 20:41

Toronto

Posted by: rlngstns ()
Date: January 10, 2013 20:43

beacon theatre 12 nights

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: January 10, 2013 20:50

How about this joint ?

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: January 10, 2013 21:43

I vote for Boston, Massachusetts, USA! Not Fenway Park though! I did not love that venue. The TD Bank arena is nice, about 18,000 seats, and Boston fans love their Stones. First Boston, then on to MSG, NYC, and then Philly, and on to Montreal, the Molson Centre. Hope the Boys listen to me! cool smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: January 10, 2013 21:50

February 29, Lisboa.

Posted by: olorin ()
Date: January 10, 2013 21:57

Asia, Australia or South America, because they haven't gone there yet this tour. Maybe Africa, who knows ?

My money would be on Melbourne though.

Sorry for my english ; I'm a french little boy (but I like it)

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: January 10, 2013 21:59

StonesTod
TheGreek
new york city.play the garden

the garden has all the fun. phish just did a four-show new year's run there. on the NYE show they opened with ricky nelson's garden party...they are still the best act in the biz for my money....30 years at it now....
i have seen phish a bunch of times.i remember when phish was a opener for some band that for the life of me i can not recall?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: January 10, 2013 22:00

olorin
Asia, Australia or South America, because they haven't gone there yet this tour.

Well, to be fair they haven't gone anywhere yet, haven't even left home for this tour.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: January 10, 2013 22:29

VEGA$

Posted by: birdie ()
Date: January 11, 2013 01:42

paulywaul

It's funny how many times Springsteen is brought up on this board....on non Springsteen topics as well!

Date: January 11, 2013 01:48

birdie
paulywaul

It's funny how many times Springsteen is brought up on this board....on non Springsteen topics as well!

there's nothing funny about it. it's tragic and done without any regard for the welfare and well-being of perfectly nice stones fans.

Posted by: birdie ()
Date: January 11, 2013 01:58

StonesTod
birdie
paulywaul

there's nothing funny about it. it's tragic and done without any regard for the welfare and well-being of perfectly nice stones fans.

It's stones fans who are bringing it up....so it is funny, or sad!

Date: January 11, 2013 02:01

birdie
StonesTod
birdie
paulywaul

show me the laughter.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: January 11, 2013 02:03

StonesTod
birdie
StonesTod
birdie
paulywaul

show me the laughter.

...send in, the clowns.

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: January 11, 2013 05:26

Todger Stadium

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 11, 2013 05:30

Let's see if they tour first. My guess is the US. I hope Boston. TD Banknorth and the Orpheum Theatre

Posted by: riverrat ()
Date: January 11, 2013 05:33

DodGRRRRR Stadium

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1367
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home