Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Get Yer Ya Yas Out
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 23, 2005 17:40

Yesterday, while i was driving, listening to Little Queenie on I-395 over Biscayne Bay in route to South Beach and I started wondering (meanwhile i was still thinking). If the Stones launch a tour in the Spring, will it be Europe first? I hope not because if the Stones do Dolphins Stadium (they changed the name) I want it to be in the upper 80s ( I like nudity, lol)

Also, as for American Football I would NOT bet on the NFL division championships today. I'd like to see Atlanta-Pitt in the Superbowl but this may be wishful thinking. Atl-Phil is too close to call whereas I like Pitt's determination and toughness..If any team can beat N.E. it's the Steelers over and over (I don't mean take the over)

By the way, yesterday was nice in the low 80s...but guess what? the temps are suppose to drop to the 40s tonite..quite an usual winter for S. Florida.

Yeah..things are slow and boring..Well, at least South Beavh had plenty of snow and ladies last nite. And now I'm back in the crib getting humored by watching the Gameshoew Network. Hell, Gene Rayburn and Bill Cullen and all those 70s hairstyles are amusing.

Dman we need a Stones Tour!

Re: Get Yer Ya Yas Out
Posted by: sir_carlos ()
Date: January 23, 2005 17:43

They will probably wait until the New Wembley Stadium is bulit up. Wouldn't it be nice if they were the first act?

Posted by: jss ()
Date: January 24, 2005 14:28

well chris, neither the falcons or steelers are going to jacksonville...the pats manhandled the steelers...yes i am a new england sports fan...i think that it would be nice to see the stones in dolphins stadium...i'd be sitting next to ricky williams smoking a bong full of fruit loops... what a great day that would be...i would spend the day on the beach enjoyin frosty beverages and numerous cigarettes and then over to the show, where i would relax in the parking lot with a few more frosty bevvies, some sweet bootlegs on the stereo system, more cigarettes, and a good bbq for nourishment...

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 24, 2005 16:16

>Yesterday, while i was driving, listening to Little Queenie on I-395 over Biscayne Bay in route to South Beach and I started wondering (meanwhile i was still thinking). If the Stones launch a tour in the Spring, will it be Europe first? I hope not because if the Stones do Dolphins Stadium (they changed the name) I want it to be in the upper 80s ( I like nudity, lol)

The US leg will probably be an arena tour. If they play any stadiums, I doubt there'll be too many. Florida isnt one of their biggest selling areas, so I'd be surprised if they play stadiums there.

Posted by: Cafaro ()
Date: January 24, 2005 17:19

Mr. Fountain......too bad about your SuperBowl dreams! Pats all the way! JSS, what a great game yesterday huh? Payton who? Jerome who?..............Yes, Dolphins Stadium would be a great place to see the Stones.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2067
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home