Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Are You Feeling Good?
Posted by: Voodoohat ()
Date: December 29, 2012 22:50

I feel very good today because my friend Urban Steel gives me the DVD PPV One more shot live as a present.very cool.

Thak you very much Jos!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: December 29, 2012 23:18

Voodoohat
I feel very good today because my friend Urban Steel gives me the DVD PPV One more shot live as a present.very cool.

Thak you very much Jos!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Oh man, I have not yet seen it completely, don't wrestlers come a knockin' if you bootleg this?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 29, 2012 23:44

Its more than a feeling

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: December 29, 2012 23:49

Posted by: Juniorjackflash ()
Date: December 30, 2012 14:42

JumpinJackOLantern
GumbootCloggeroo
JumpinJackOLantern
I have seen the PPV show four times now and can't wait for the DVD that undoubtedly will include highlights from the other shows.
DVD? What DVD? Who says there's going to be a DVD?

Also, don't you have any other things in life to get excited and happy about? Do you have friends? Family? Or are The Stones the only thing that keeps you going?

No doubt that there will be a DVD chronicling the 50th anniversary shows. Hopefully sooner than later.

I have lots of great friends - not the fair weathered types that get pissed off when you won't be exactly who they want you to be or do exactly what they want you to do. I have a great wife, and great family. And I have lots of interests and passions besides the Rolling Stones.

So, gumboot, as a fan of the Rolling Stones how are you feeling at the moment? That was the question.

This is mental - in another thread this 'guy' (the speech marks will appear relevent in a moment), explains that he is the same as the watchman, mightstonesrolling50 blah blah, but in another thread, as the watchman, he explains that he is not actually a man but a woman, (the watchman is actually a watchwoman) - yet he says here he has a wife??????

This guy is an obsessed nutter

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 30, 2012 16:27

Juniorjackflash
JumpinJackOLantern
GumbootCloggeroo
JumpinJackOLantern
I have seen the PPV show four times now and can't wait for the DVD that undoubtedly will include highlights from the other shows.

Also, don't you have any other things in life to get excited and happy about? Do you have friends? Family? Or are The Stones the only thing that keeps you going?

No doubt that there will be a DVD chronicling the 50th anniversary shows. Hopefully sooner than later.

I have lots of great friends - not the fair weathered types that get pissed off when you won't be exactly who they want you to be or do exactly what they want you to do. I have a great wife, and great family. And I have lots of interests and passions besides the Rolling Stones.

So, gumboot, as a fan of the Rolling Stones how are you feeling at the moment? That was the question.

This is mental - in another thread this 'guy' (the speech marks will appear relevent in a moment), explains that he is the same as the watchman, mightstonesrolling50 blah blah, but in another thread, as the watchman, he explains that he is not actually a man but a woman, (the watchman is actually a watchwoman) - yet he says here he has a wife??????

perhaps, but if he is going to be a nutter regardless of what we say, isn't it preferable to have him obsessed? Nothing worse than a lazy, uninspired nutter in my books.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 30, 2012 16:29

treaclefingers
Juniorjackflash
JumpinJackOLantern
GumbootCloggeroo
JumpinJackOLantern

perhaps, but if he is going to be a nutter regardless of what we say, isn't it preferable to have him obsessed? Nothing worse than a lazy, uninspired nutter in my books.

in honor of this thread, i'm going to treat myself to nudder nutter-butter peanut butter sandwich cookie...

Date: December 30, 2012 16:35

StonesTod
treaclefingers
Juniorjackflash
JumpinJackOLantern
GumbootCloggeroo
JumpinJackOLantern

in honor of this thread, i'm going to treat myself to nudder nutter-butter peanut butter sandwich cookie...

you sir, are wearing your age on your sleeve.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 30, 2012 16:38

treaclefingers
StonesTod
treaclefingers
Juniorjackflash
JumpinJackOLantern
GumbootCloggeroo
JumpinJackOLantern

and i can't believe i ate the whole thing, either. think i'll have a white owl now...they told me sooner or later they'd get me and they was right....

Date: December 30, 2012 16:57

StonesTod
treaclefingers
StonesTod
treaclefingers
Juniorjackflash
JumpinJackOLantern
GumbootCloggeroo
JumpinJackOLantern

and i can't believe i ate the whole thing, either. think i'll have a white owl now...they told me sooner or later they'd get me and they was right....

I hear white owl's aid with digestion

Posted by: Juniorjackflash ()
Date: December 30, 2012 17:11

treaclefingers
Juniorjackflash
JumpinJackOLantern
GumbootCloggeroo
JumpinJackOLantern

A fair point, a nutter without direction or purpose can be an unknown quantity. Better to know where you stand with a nutter (usually on a different planet). I'm just happy that this one (he or she or both) is a fan of the stones...shame he's starting a one man campaign to start a sons of the Beatles group.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: December 30, 2012 17:16

Juniorjackflash

Cool eh ?

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1539
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home