Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The New Keith
Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: December 22, 2012 03:53

Hey, they probably realized in the mid 70s that they really didn't like each other much. But they had a business partnership, and went through the ringer together, so had a camaraderie they had built up. So they went to their separate corners in the band and made it work. I have no doubt they like stirring up the media with their conflicts. It is funny, those events usually happen when there is something one or the other wants to sell to the public.

Date: December 22, 2012 04:02

TeddyB1018
This is silly. Mick and Keith have a strained personal relationship. It deteriorated some through the 70's and fractured in the 80's.

So we have been told.

Date: December 22, 2012 04:07

whitem8
Hey, they probably realized in the mid 70s that they really didn't like each other much. But they had a business partnership, and went through the ringer together, so had a camaraderie they had built up. So they went to their separate corners in the band and made it work. I have no doubt they like stirring up the media with their conflicts. It is funny, those events usually happen when there is something one or the other wants to sell to the public.

The Rolling Stones: The greatest soap opera ever. I howled when I heard they were hooking up with WWE for the Pay Per View.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1915
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home