Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

DVD
Posted by: Bob C. ()
Date: December 19, 2012 22:49

Malachy McAnenny, the producer of the fan movie played before the show states that may make a longer one for the DVD. I guess that clears that up - there will be a DVD. Merry Christmas.

Re: DVD
Posted by: Lil' Brian ()
Date: December 19, 2012 22:57

See if you can get an Archive Box Set going too, will you? smiling smiley I can't really b*tch, especially with the new Charlie is My Darling release.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 19, 2012 23:00

Can we please start a SHUT THE VAULTS ALREADY thread?

Need time to pay off the credit cards to prepare for the next wave of releases.

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 23:36

Do you mean a DVD of the PPV? If they are going to do that I hope they are smart enough to include some of the tracks from the other shows like "Respectable", "I Wanna Be Your Man" and of course "Lady Jane". I can't see purchasing it otherwise.

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: December 19, 2012 23:42

treaclefingers

OT: Speaking of credit cards. What kind of rates are we all paying across this crappy globe..

I was able to take advantage of a recent offer buy one of our major banks and consolidate the Wife's CC's into one card with a balance transfer rate of 5.95% for the life of that balance until it's paid off, all other purchases at 19.95%....

So question are you being offered decent deals in your countries???

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 23:56

I'm in Ny - pretty much every day I get an offer for 0% for 18 months on purchases and pay 2-3% fee on balance transfers and then 0 on that for the 18 months.

SKILLS
treaclefingers

OT: Speaking of credit cards. What kind of rates are we all paying across this crappy globe..

I was able to take advantage of a recent offer buy one of our major banks and consolidate the Wife's CC's into one card with a balance transfer rate of 5.95% for the life of that balance until it's paid off, all other purchases at 19.95%....

Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: December 20, 2012 02:01

Lynd8
I'm in Ny - pretty much every day I get an offer for 0% for 18 months on purchases and pay 2-3% fee on balance transfers and then 0 on that for the 18 months.

SKILLS
treaclefingers

Wow that's the power of population density of the East Coast...fantastically competitive. Good stuff

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: December 20, 2012 02:25

just remember one thing skills,after the transfer,if you make more purchases,say 2,000 dollars,you payments will be applied to the entire 5.9% of the bill 1st,and the new puchase(2,000)will be charged 19.95% until the original balance is paid off,alot of people think its seperate,its not,its 1 bill.

Posted by: spsimmons ()
Date: December 20, 2012 04:02

Came in here to find out about a possible DVD and end up reading about credit card rates and balance transfers, then my eyes glazed over confused smiley

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: December 20, 2012 04:47

spsimmons
Came in here to find out about a possible DVD and end up reading about credit card rates and balance transfers, then my eyes glazed over confused smiley

Me too spsimmons, I can't stand to look at my own credit cards, I sure don't want to read about someone else's.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1316
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home