Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I bow down for the Stones!
Posted by: Fan Since 1964 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 02:05

After watching the PPV concert I just have comment to say:
"I bow down for the Rolling Stones"
Sparks flew around them and they were tight, sounding awesome.
I have been having my doubts about them lately and even been bitching about them sometimes this year.
But I'm convinced about their quality as a band and will keep believing in them until they decide to pull the plug on us.

One special moment was when the choir started singing the intro to YCAGWYW and then Keith gets his guitar just in the right spot. I was brought back to 1969 when Radio Luxemburg was playing the whole "Let it bleed" album.
This and that moment had the same effect on me, a warm feeling in my heart and soul.
So I'm humbled by the fact that these cool cats still rock our world and I surely hope they will do so for many of years to come in any way they choose to.

Been Stoned since 1964 and still am!

Re: I bow down for the Stones!
Date: December 19, 2012 02:17

Fan Since 1964
I have been having my doubts about them lately and even been bitching about them sometimes this year.
But I'm convinced about their quality as a band and will keep believing in them until they decide to pull the plug on us.

One special moment was when the choir started singing the intro to YCAGWYW and then Keith gets his guitar just in the right spot. I was brought back to 1969 when Radio Luxemburg was playing the whole "Let it bleed" album.
This and that moment had the same effect on me, a warm feeling in my heart and soul.
So I'm humbled by the fact that these cool cats still rock our world and I surely hope they will do so for many of years to come in any way they choose to.

They certainly rose to the occasion. The truly great ones seem to find a way.

Posted by: Fan Since 1964 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 07:36

JumpinJackOLantern
Fan Since 1964

They certainly rose to the occasion. The truly great ones seem to find a way.

They sure do!

Been Stoned since 1964 and still am!

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: December 19, 2012 13:56

i was at the barclays center .i was so happy that they stones were still getting it done .then i went to the prudential center for the ppv and it was pure joy and ecstacy .what a great band .never have i been more happy to be there in person to see this miracle stll going on .!!!!!

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: December 19, 2012 14:03

They truly are the Greatest!

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 19, 2012 14:23

idol worship is the devil's workshop...or something

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: December 19, 2012 15:10

i want to say a big thank you to the man who has made this all possibile since the tour opener in philly 1981 to 1989, 1994,1997,1999,2002,the hbo show at the garden ,the bigger bang tour ,the marty show at the beacon, the barclays center, the prudential center for the ppv.i am forever grateful for all the tickets and the great times we had ,without you none of this would have ever been possibile.i owe you big time big man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: December 19, 2012 15:22

I bow down too but I won't bend over! >grinning smiley<

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 15:35

I attended the Dec 13 Newark show and was FLOORED how good they were.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1911
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home