Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anyone knows how many people watched PPV last night worldwide?
Posted by: Hendrik ()
Date: December 16, 2012 10:26

Curious...
Was great show btw

Hendrik Mulder

Re: Anyone knows how many people watched PPV last night worldwide?
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: December 16, 2012 11:04

The numbers tick in on Monday I think.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: phd ()
Date: December 16, 2012 11:18

Where excatly do they provide it?

Posted by: mitchmitchell ()
Date: December 16, 2012 15:16

I didn't see it , but people seem to have enjoyed it and gotten their money's worth?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-16 15:17 by mitchmitchell.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 16, 2012 15:23

You betcha' !

That internet PPV was friggin' spectacular! Got together with Bondy/Trabendo/O2 friends around a 47" LED fed the 720p stream from a quadcore via HDMI and hooked up to a stereo and that was Grrrrrreat! Even with the spectacular stuff we saw in the flesh recently this was still a big thrill! Talk about getting bang for your $4.99 buck and one more month of replays too!

Posted by: Shade ()
Date: December 16, 2012 16:48

Unfortunately while we were watching the PPV broadcast on Verizon FIOS, the show was interrupted 4 times, the last of which lasted almost 40 minutes. The first three were short screen time outs with a banner and exclamation point graphic on the screen informing us that we only had a number of minuts left to purchase the show. The last outage started during "Happy" and the broadcast didn't return until the of "YCAGWYW." Suffice to say, we are not amused.

We called Verizon during the last long outage and were on hold forever and transferred twice. Verizon's customer service is pathetic at best. We were first told by a rep that they couldn't even confirm we purchased the concert, which we obviously replied with then why are we calling? If it didn't cost us any money and we couldn't see it then why would we care? Then they asked us to do the old unplug the box routine. Welcome to 1994.

Verizon is a joke; they ruined our night and party for myself, our family, and friends, and I missed a great show by the Stones. How hard is it to run a wire into the stadium and connect it to a camera? We paid for a live concert and didn't get it and there will be no way in hell I pay for that when the bill comes. BTW, we are located just 20 minutes south of Boston, MA, USA.

Sorry for the rant. God Bless the Rolling Stones. Congratulations on 50 years!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 19, 2012 01:30

So anyone seen numbers ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1472
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home