Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Emotional Negatives
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: January 16, 2005 03:29

I just stumbled across the Emotional Rescue color "negatives" that were included in the album sleeve. It looks as if Mick has a beard and on another one he is wearing glasses. Charlie looks like Stevie Wonder and Ronnie looks like Rod Stewart. I'll have to look for Bill. Keith is on the back of one of Micks pictures and is in bad shape (photo that is). What did you all do with yours?

Re: Emotional Negatives
Date: January 16, 2005 08:45

They're not negatives as such, they anthropometric photos. Anthropometric photographic techniques detect heat. It was kind of a big deal at the time. I had the poster pinned to the wall in my bedroom at my parents' house.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: January 16, 2005 19:45

To me the cover of "Let It Be...Naked" looks like a rip - off of the "Emotional Rescue" one.

"got to be worked on
don't have no bark nor bite..."

Posted by: john r ()
Date: January 16, 2005 20:34

Mick did have a beard during the 1980 period, Charlie looks like Charlie, Ron looks like Ron. Keith got a perm.

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: January 16, 2005 20:50

by the way, that lp EM is great!!!

STONES JAM!! MICKEYS RULES!!! (burp) NADER IN 2016!!!!! GO GIANTS!!

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: January 16, 2005 22:55

Menace: "I had the poster pinned to the wall in my bedroom at my parents' house." Mine were above the closet doors in my bedroom at my parents' house. Like an idiot I had to cut them up into individual sections to get them to fit. I'm going to try and get them framed anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-01-16 23:03 by shattered.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1745
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home