Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

The ticket prices and other complaints thread
Posted by: bv ()
Date: December 10, 2012 03:08

If you are not happy with the ticket prices for the Rolling Stones shows this year, then please feel free to use this thread. And this one only. There is no point in spreading comments about ticket prices randomly across this board. It is one separate discussion. Here. Thanks!

PS. Same with SET LIST complaints. They will go here too.

Bjornulf

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-06 17:48 by bv.

jagger says the high ticket prices are because of the cost to put on the show
Posted by: melillo ()
Date: December 8, 2012 23:59

oh so i guess bruce -u2 - macca and the who dont have that problem do they mick? thats why their prices are much more reasonable

Re: jagger says the high ticket prices are because of the cost to put on the show
Posted by: talkcheap ()
Date: December 9, 2012 01:14

I have no idea why the prices are this high. But i guess it's because they only do six gigs. I hope if they continue to tour in 2013 the tickets will be more reasonable.

Re: jagger says the high ticket prices are because of the cost to put on the show
Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: December 9, 2012 01:37

Mick is getting like Keith just talking shit,that no one believes.
The tickets are expensive cause they are a bunch old greedy pathetic old men,that want more and more money,hope they put it in their caskets..>grinning smiley<

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Date: December 9, 2012 01:43

smileys with beer
ROPENI
The tickets are expensive cause they are a bunch old greedy pathetic old men,that want more and more money,hope they put it in their caskets..>grinning smiley<

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 9, 2012 01:45

ROPENI

reminds of the old steve martin quip: "they say you can't take it with you? i'm taking it with me."

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: December 9, 2012 02:26

talkcheap
I have no idea why the prices are this high. But i guess it's because they only do six gigs. I hope if they continue to tour in 2013 the tickets will be more reasonable.

You don't? I do. Its because they're greedy!

Posted by: Tonstone ()
Date: December 9, 2012 02:54

Hey they are multi millionaires at our expense, they don't need to recoup the money for putting on these shows - by the way are these shows not meant to be a celebration with their fans who over the last 50 years have elevated them to the status they enjoy today?. These shows should have been for the real fans.Show your collection get in the gig, IT'S ONLY ROCK'N'ROLL BUT I DON'T LIKE IT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-09 10:05 by Tonstone.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: December 9, 2012 02:58

Tonstone
Hey they are multi millionaires at our expense, they don't need to recoup the money for putting on these shows - by the way are these shows not meant to be a celebration with their fans who over the last 50 years have elevated them to the status they enjoy today?. These shows should have been for the real fans.Show your collection get in the gig, F**k off you money grabbing greedy bastards.But I guess Keith needs to pay for those new teeth! .Mick a stepladder to to be the same hight as L'wren.Charlie to assist the cost of those Saville Row suits. Ronnie to help buy back his matrimomoial possessions. IT'S ONLY ROCK'N'ROLL BUT I DON'T LIKE IT

Actually, Keith is getting acres of new lemon trees with the cash from these shows.

Date: December 9, 2012 03:01

uhbuhgullayew
Tonstone
Hey they are multi millionaires at our expense, they don't need to recoup the money for putting on these shows - by the way are these shows not meant to be a celebration with their fans who over the last 50 years have elevated them to the status they enjoy today?. These shows should have been for the real fans.Show your collection get in the gig, F**k off you money grabbing greedy bastards.But I guess Keith needs to pay for those new teeth! .Mick a stepladder to to be the same hight as L'wren.Charlie to assist the cost of those Saville Row suits. Ronnie to help buy back his matrimomoial possessions. IT'S ONLY ROCK'N'ROLL BUT I DON'T LIKE IT

Actually, Keith is getting acres of new lemon trees with the cash from these shows.
IT'S ONLY ROCK'N'ROLL BUT I DON'T LIKE IT

Date: December 9, 2012 03:03

This stage is LESS expensive than the Bigger Bang stage...

Date: December 9, 2012 03:08

steel driving hammer

all the more reason for the prices to be lower

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: December 9, 2012 03:09

StonesTod
ROPENI

reminds of the old steve martin quip: "they say you can't take it with you? i'm taking it with me."

Reminds me of another Steve Martin,,,,,,,,,,"That's all I need is this ashtray, the paddle game, this remote control, and the lamp, that's all I need, oh, and this mansion in France, that's all I need, oh, and this Estate in Conecticut, that's all I need, oh, and this £16 million quid, that's it, that's all I need............".............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-09 03:13 by EddieByword.

Date: December 9, 2012 03:10

steel driving hammer

So why are they charging more than ever - this should have been a thank you to their fans not a F**k you to their fans!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-09 03:11 by Tonstone.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: December 9, 2012 03:11

Jesus, why can people never understand they are doing it for the money and NOT the fans?

Posted by: scottkeef ()

Actually this looks like the most conservative stage design since the 81 tour to me..

Tonstone
steel driving hammer

So why are they charging more than ever - this should have been a thank you to their fans not a F**k you to their fans!

Amen.

Date: December 9, 2012 03:13

EddieByword
StonesTod
ROPENI

Reminds me of another Steve Martin,,,,,,,,,,"That's all I need is this ashtray, the paddle game, this remote control, and the lamp, that's all I need, oh and this mansion in France, that's all I need, oh, and this Estate in Conecticut, that's all I need, oh and this £16 million quid, that's it, that's all I need............".............

Loved that movie,and yes it applies to The Stones...moody smiley

Date: December 9, 2012 03:16

ROPENI

So What? No one is forcing you to go, i attended both London shows and paid the price, wont be sorry for that in 30 years when they are long gone.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: December 9, 2012 03:23

The 50 stage cannot cost more than the ABB stage. And they don't have to transport it all over the world either. Jagger's lying if he says that. It's greed, pure and simple. Problem is they're so damn good, and I'd shell out the cash if I had it. It's not easy being a sucker for The Rolling Stones.

JumpingKentFlash

Date: December 9, 2012 03:25

JumpinJeppeFlash
ROPENI

So What? No one is forcing you to go, i attended both London shows and paid the price, wont be sorry for that in 30 years when they are long gone.
Great for you,and indeed l am not going,l refuse to be raped by a bunch of greedy bastards,and that's my opinon,you don't like it skip ,my posts its that easy..confused smiley

Date: December 9, 2012 03:30

JumpingKentFlash
The 50 stage cannot cost more than the ABB stage. And they don't have to transport it all over the world either. Jagger's lying if he says that. It's greed, pure and simple. Problem is they're so damn good, and I'd shell out the cash if I had it. It's not easy being a sucker for The Rolling Stones.

When a friend of mine heard about the prices she christened the tour' "The squashed pigeon tour" ...........good but not that good.......................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-09 03:30 by EddieByword.

Date: December 9, 2012 03:30

ROPENI
JumpinJeppeFlash
ROPENI

Great for you,and indeed l am not going,l refuse to be raped by a bunch of greedy bastards,and that's my opinon,you don't like it skip ,my posts its that easy..confused smiley

Raped? That's so pathetic, what did you expect? $30 ticketprices for these five shows?

Date: December 9, 2012 03:32

JumpinJeppeFlash
ROPENI

No one is forcing you to go,?? - that is quite a throwaway line - There are loads of people on this board who would have loved to have gone to at least one show - let alone two, whilst I don't doubt your integrity -in fact love your loyallty - and no doubt in 30 yrs time you can say 'I WAS THERE' - But please don't be patronising to those who wanted to be there, but could not afford- That is what was forcing people not to go!!

Date: December 9, 2012 03:33

Tonstone
JumpinJeppeFlash
ROPENI

No one is forcing you to go,?? - that is quite a throwaway line - There are loads of people on this board who would have loved to have gone to at least one show - let alone two, whilst I don't doubt your integrity -in fact love your loyallty - and no doubt in 30 yrs time you can say 'I WAS THERE' - But please don't be patronising to those who wanted to be there, but could not afford- That is what was forcing people not to go!!

That's the point.............thumbs up

Date: December 9, 2012 03:36

Tonstone
JumpinJeppeFlash
ROPENI

Thank You Tonstone..smileys with beer

Date: December 9, 2012 03:37

Tonstone
JumpinJeppeFlash
ROPENI

What's interesting is that people here still think they do it for the fans and they don't. They do it for the money. Enough said.

Date: December 9, 2012 03:40

JumpinJeppeFlash
They do it for the money. Enough said.

Yeah I'd say it's about 80% money and 20 for the fans and legacy...

Date: December 9, 2012 04:01

JumpinJeppeFlash
Tonstone
JumpinJeppeFlash
ROPENI

What's interesting is that people here still think they do it for the fans and they don't. They do it for the money. Enough said.

'They Do it For the Fans' ? - could you please show me a post where the fans think and thank the Stones for doing it for them. - 'They Do it For The Money' - well of course they will as long as people pay the price - enough said!!~

Date: December 9, 2012 04:08

Haha, where have you been? All this endless whining about ticketprices, they should do a free concert bla bla bla. They don't care about the fans bla bla bla. Many people here refuse to believe they do it for the money.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1463
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home