Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
HELP: is my ticket fake????
Posted by: Beast of Babylon ()
Date: December 8, 2012 04:52

everything looks right except on thing, if you notice on the lower left hand corner, it says "12SEP28"....why would it say that?

[s408.beta.photobucket.com]

im going to be out tonight, but if someone could email me and tell me, cause im flipping out about this mkbiesiada@gmail.com thanks so much

Re: HELP: is my ticket fake????
Date: December 8, 2012 04:56

Take it back as FAST AS YOU CAN.

If you can't just see if the dumb sh*t who takes your ticket actually WORKS.

Posted by: JaIsNotDead ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:02

There are so many fakes out there. Beware people.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:02

Beast of Babylon
everything looks right except on thing, if you notice on the lower left hand corner, it says "12SEP28"....why would it say that?

What it actually says is "28SEP12". September 28, 2012. Normally, the date on that part of the ticket is the date the ticket was sold, but they weren't even on sale then, were they? Looks suspicious, but who knows, maybe the ticket brokers already had their tickets then?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-08 05:09 by tatters.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:04

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-19 03:07 by schillid.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:05

schillid
Beast of Babylon

im going to be out tonight, but if someone could email me and tell me, cause im flipping out about this mkbiesiada@gmail.com thanks so much

Could that be the date you BOUGHT the ticket?

They went on sale in November, didn't they?

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:06

tatters
Normally, the date on that part of the ticket is the date the ticket was sold, but they weren't even on sale then, ...

right...

Posted by: slew ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:07

I just bought one of the same tickets off of ticketmaster and it printed today's date. I hope your ticket is legit!

Date: December 8, 2012 05:10

I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but if you resell it, you can get your money back, but then someone else will suffer...

Posted by: JaIsNotDead ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:12

Tony...come on man. Lesson learned here for Babylon if its fake. I hope it's real.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: December 8, 2012 05:57

steel driving hammer
I know 2 wrongs don't make a right but if you resell it, you can get your money back, but then someone else will suffer...
No, no, no! Don't do it - if for no other reason, then remember...bad things come back to you. But I sincerely hope your ticket is for real. smoking smiley

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: December 8, 2012 07:06

Thats definitely where the print date would be. The Barclays date was not confirmed until Nov 12. Presale was the 14th and the public sale was the 19th.

Maybe it was the camera but looking at your picture I do not see any Bar-codes on it. That would scare me.

I would take it to a ticketmaster location and find out. Any mall owned by the Simons corp. has TM outlets located at the Customers service booth. also Most Walmarts have TM outlets located in the Electronics department.

Good luck, I hope it just a miss print

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-08 07:08 by virgil.

Date: December 8, 2012 07:15

i cut out the barcode on the photo just for security, im just freaking out about this.

Date: December 8, 2012 07:24

Where did you buy this ticket from Beast?

Date: December 8, 2012 07:31

a broker in the bronx, i have his email and phone number

Date: December 8, 2012 07:42

Touch base with him 1st thing in the Morning if he's a legit vender than I don't see why he would sell a Phony. Maybe like someone posted earlier Brokers got these tickets before the Public sale. If you bought on ebay I would be alot more upset.

Remember also, long before the Newarks shows were announced the reports were they were going to play at Barclays so maybe they were all ready printed.

Sorry for all the maybes I feel for you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-08 15:25 by virgil.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: December 8, 2012 07:47

My ticket , also in the 200 level, has 27NOV12 where yours has the Sept. date. Also, there are no . . . after 50 and counting and no * * * * * below Barclay's Center. I have no idea what any of this means. Sorry to contribute to your paranoia.

Date: December 8, 2012 09:04

virgil

Remember also, long before the Newarks shows were announced the reports were they were going to play at Barclays so maybe they were all ready printed.

I had been thinking that, everything else on the ticket matches up, except of course for the * * * * * at the bottom, im gonna go tomorrow early to the barclays and check it out.

Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: December 8, 2012 13:46

check out tickets for sale on ebay and compare with yours ...

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: December 8, 2012 14:31

I feel your pain bro. hope it works out

Posted by: Ladykiller ()
Date: December 8, 2012 14:42

Beast of Babylon
a broker in the bronx, i have his email and phone number

I hope for you, that the tix is real and you've a great time tonight at this killer concert. But, when its fake, then sue this person!!! Unfortunatly, you must buy then another tix at the box office of the venue.

Posted by: GADAWG ()
Date: December 8, 2012 18:55

There is no bar code or ticket master number on the end

Date: December 8, 2012 19:10

memphiscats
steel driving hammer
bad things come back to you.

Only if you let it, magic is not real...

Cheers.

Date: December 9, 2012 03:04

Beast how did you make out.

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: December 9, 2012 03:44

Gee, I hope Beast got in.
We've got our night's work cut out for us.

Date: December 9, 2012 06:11

stonesrule
Gee, I hope Beast got in.

Beast Emailed: 8:04 pm

He did get into the show, but the ticket was fake. I am not sure if he bought another one( Hope Not) or if the broker gave him a new one. I hope he will post the details.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: December 9, 2012 07:07

it is a fake. leave it for me at the box office at WILL CALL for further inspection.

Date: December 9, 2012 12:37

it was a fake, i was crushed, untill my brother and sister in law found out and bought a ticket for me off stub hub - i drove 8 hours for this show, and it was worth every mile and every dollor.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: December 9, 2012 12:48

BoB, so glad it worked out for you. Be sure to be especially generous to your kind brother and sister-in-law this Christmas. And make sure you contact your credit card company to do a chargeback for the counterfeit ticket, and report it to the authorities.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: December 9, 2012 12:57

Beast of Babylon
it was a fake, i was crushed, untill my brother and sister in law found out and bought a ticket for me off stub hub - i drove 8 hours for this show, and it was worth every mile and every dollor.
Smart for you to realize the issues and get it worked out, good job.... and what a great brother you have.... smileys with beer

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1776
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home