Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

"Sometimes I despise Mick Jagger...
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 5, 2012 16:00

...others, I love that man so much. It’s like your brother. I never had one, so he’s my brother. That’s the way it is, bless his heart."

Keith can't help it can he !

Elsewhere in the interview, Richards shows just what the band means to him, comparing The Rolling Stones to every day essentials such as food and water. "What is there in life? There’s the air you breathe and the food you eat… and then there’s The Rolling Stones. They’ve just been there forever, for them, from their point of view. The world wouldn’t be complete without The Rolling Stones!"

[www.nme.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-05 16:07 by gotdablouse.

Re: "Sometimes I despise Mick Jagger...
Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 5, 2012 16:10

It would be interesting to isolate how much of the feelings are actually related directly to MJ and how much a general state of malaise and confusion.

I think we need to understand his feelings on Charlie and Ronnie, and through a process of triangulation, determine what characteristics in his feelings are common throughout and which ones are more specifically related to MJ...or something.

Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: December 5, 2012 16:15

"Keith is obsessed with the Rolling Stones" said once Mick Jagger...

Posted by: arthritis ()
Date: December 5, 2012 16:20

jpasc95

Why wouldn't he be? The Rolling Stones were only created because Keith Richards dream was to be a fake pirate and impress Johnny Depp.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 5, 2012 17:02

arthritis
jpasc95

Why wouldn't he be? The Rolling Stones were only created because Keith Richards dream was to be a fake pirate and impress Johnny Depp.

The whole Depp Pirate thingy is a by-product of Keith's lifestyle...kind of like whey is a difficult to digest by-product of cheese! Beautiful beautiful cheese!

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 5, 2012 20:31

Keith clearly loves Mick, you could tell at the Trabendo when he took him by the shoulders and Mick kinda wriggled out of it. He also likes to make fun of him as we saw in Bondy when Mick got some lines wrong in OMS. He probably hates the fact that Mick's the one who gets the last say but also realizes the Stones wouldn't be what they are today without Mick.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 5, 2012 20:42

gotdablouse
realizes the Stones wouldn't be what they are today without Mick.

Nope...they'd be the New Barbarians with a Wino type flavor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1672
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home