Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Stonesdoug is a Turd on the Run
Date: January 8, 2005 22:28

His self worth is wrapped up in his silly stones board and the stones. He must have no self worth he is a faggy little leather boy with a smaller piece of stick. I'll be back kenny and I are one! and sven too!!

Re: Stonesdoug is a Turd on the Run
Posted by: jostorm ()
Date: January 8, 2005 22:40

mitchtaylormick:
This is your therapist speaking.
Lay down on the couch and make yourself comfortable.
Good.
Now tell me: when did your feelings of complete inadequacy and unexplained aggression begin?
Before you started writing worthless posts?
Before you developed homophobia and called other men faggy?
Before you posted derrogatory remarks about other people behind their backs??
If you can't say something nice about someone, you better don't say anything at all.

Or, translated into your own language: feck off!(real ladies don't say "@#$%& off")

Johanna

ps: and you're not even funny,and in my book that's the worst insult I can possibly dish out....

Posted by: ripthisjoint ()
Date: January 8, 2005 23:05

stones doug is a great friend of mine , so please dont post anything like this again about him ,

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 8, 2005 23:39

This post is so stupid I won't even bother to delete it. To attack people personally is really just selfish and ignorant. Dough is a great guy and a great friend of mine.

Bjornulf

Posted by: Stonesdoug ()
Date: January 9, 2005 00:07

Thanks to all----mitchtaylor came on the SHIDOOBEE board and every post was a flame thrown against the Stones. He had 2 warnings and continued to flame so is no longer welcome there.----Happy New Year to everyone at IORR!!!!!

SHIDOOBEE

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: January 9, 2005 00:21

Some folks are just toxic and negative about everything just for the HELL of it so we just need to avoid and ignore them, We all know Doug is a great guy, totally dedicated to THE STONES and full of helpful information that he gladly shares with all of us! Keep up the great work, Doug, we all love you!

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: January 9, 2005 00:33

Doug rocks!

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 9, 2005 00:39

Stonesdoug is a great guy and he does a great job with his board. I'm so glad I got to know him personally on the last tour and I hope to meet him again next time around. Keep it up, baby!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: January 9, 2005 01:05

"Mitch"

Doug's a class act, a genuinely nice and unselfish guy, a personal friend of mine and more responsible than anyone on the internet for bringing Stones fans together and helping out fellow fans (and not just for the folks on his own board, either). And much of the stuff he does for others you dont even get to hear about.

and your "contribution" for making the Stones' community a better place is what, exactly?

Twat.

Posted by: BOBM ()
Date: January 9, 2005 01:14

Let's see, this makes it Stonesdoug 8 and whoeverthehellheis 0.

Re: Mitchtaylormick is a Turd on the Run
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 9, 2005 01:27

Doug is a good guy. I really liked that he kicked Mitchtaylormick out on @#$%& and elbows. Maybe Bjørnulf will do the same if you're not careful Mitch. And then you have no one to speak to.

Happy New Year Doug.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: January 9, 2005 01:59

Hey Mitch,Doug is a great guy. We are not personal friends yet, but we write each other now and then. We hope to meet on the next tour! Keep all your negativity to yourself, up your dose of thorazine, just say no to the voices in your head, and leave the rest of us alone.

Date: January 9, 2005 02:01

Hey Kahoosier. You and Doug need to move your arses to Amsterdam on the next tour. We're planning a gathering.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 9, 2005 06:15

Doug, back before I was aware you were a big internet player you were the high bidder on an "Aftermath" song book I listed on ebay a couple years ago. I gave you positive feedback then and haven't changed my mind. Keep up you good works.

Date: January 9, 2005 07:10

Hey wakoffs keep talking about weaving, war horses and how great ronnie is. You bunch of jizzz eaters wouldn't know the stones at thier best if they kicked you in your arses.

Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: January 9, 2005 08:40

Hey jumpingkentflash, you are on! I was in Amsterdam a few years back, and judging by how few memories of the nights I have, I must have had an awesome time ahhahah! Really tho, my travelling friend and I are already discussing possible sites to hit on the next tour, and Amsterdam is at the top of the list.

Date: January 9, 2005 13:16

Cool man. We'd love to have you.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: January 9, 2005 13:42

I disagree with Bjornulf: this thread should be deleted and micktaylormick should be banned, just as Doug did.

Mathijs

Date: January 9, 2005 13:46

Mathjis: Finally we agree 100%. Kick the mother.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 9, 2005 13:56

I think we can see the difference in good and bad guys. Just ignore stupid or offending posts. I hate being a cop around here. Just ignore and such posts will roll into history, being ignored.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1560
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home