Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Maybe DVD/CD
Posted by: claremont29 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 15:18

Since this may be the Stones last tour ( although, I said that in 2006), it would be fitting to record (video/audio) this 50th year concert and release it to the fans. It would be "great" to "cap off" your Stones musical library collection with a final live performance.
So, if Mick, Keith, Charlie, Ron, and the rest of the players are viewing this forum, please take this in consideration.
And if this is not the last tour ( I hope that is not the case), then just releasing a live "50th" year concert would just be nice in any one's music collection, especially when it is the Rolling Stones!

Re: Maybe DVD/CD
Date: November 28, 2012 15:35

The probability that the Stones will NOT release a video from this tour has calculated to be zero

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: November 28, 2012 15:37

They should offer the five gigs on the archive for download ...

Posted by: tomcasagranda ()
Date: November 28, 2012 16:12

They should offer the archive gigs on CD.

Additionally, they should release Sunday's gig as a stonesarchive concert.

Everyone seems to love the Stones live, so why not release all the archived concerts on CD, in conjunction with Sunday.

Posted by: LastStopThisTown ()
Date: November 28, 2012 16:17

Anyone who attended the event should be given a download of the event FREE. smiling smiley

How great it would be to get home from a gig, check your email and have a Pro recording of the event ready to download - how hard can that be...

Posted by: Stones Blah ()
Date: November 28, 2012 18:37

They should be selling the archive gigs on cd and selling them at the shows!

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 28, 2012 18:41

but it's billed as 50 and counting....so clearly we can count on several more tours.

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: November 28, 2012 19:01

The five 50th Anniversary shows should be released as a boxed set with each concert on CD and a double DVD, one of the London shows and the other of the US shows. All in a nice box with a booklet.

That would be nice.

Posted by: buttons67 ()
Date: November 28, 2012 19:42

saw some of the footage on youtube.

if its the last tour ever, then it will be much sought after so i expect it to be on dvd eventually.

loved it when they done the real oldies, lets have some more of them, before they call it a day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1442
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home