Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

One simple 2005 tour request
Posted by: mark ()
Date: January 5, 2005 01:29

Please don't strech out short songs. With set lists and performance times shortning and so many songs worth playing I really wish they would quit drawing out songs that are traditionaly shorter. I love the classic MR's and Sympathy but taking Satisfaction or Tumbling Dice and trying to make a long song just gets boring for me. I can see one drawn out finnaly for effect but would preffer more shorter songs to make up for the reduced performance time.

Re: One simple 2005 tour request
Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 5, 2005 13:45

If they even play Satisfaction on the next tour I'd prefer them to play it as they did on the VL-tour. Then they can stretch it for as long as they like. It's awesome.

MR should always be played. Think about this for a closer on the concerts: They come out and play MR. From that they go into SFM without no break at all. MR and SFM is both played in B, so they could actually do that.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: January 6, 2005 05:17

i doubt if the gigs will even pass two hours .....maybe 16-18 songs.??

STONES JAM!! MICKEYS RULES!!! (burp) NADER IN 2016!!!!! GO GIANTS!!

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: January 6, 2005 19:33

i agree 100% with mark

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: January 6, 2005 19:44

I just got "Babylon Beasts" (Copenhagen 1998) today. I must say that if they play Little Queenie they could stretch it for the whole concert. It's so awesome.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: ROADRUNNER ()
Date: January 8, 2005 03:08

(sorry bout my english)

i agree with Mark, but the one of the reasons to make long the songs is: too much job for Mick's trhoat and body. He relax while the boys are playin!
Last shows, in 2003, Jagger sings 17 songs (Keith 2). We want 20, 22 o more, like Mark, but...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1146
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home