Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Set list - what a drag
Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:41

Nothing. Nothing!!!! Past 198?! (Except the 2 new ones). What a joke

Re: Set list - what a drag
Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:42

Out of control

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:43

mickscarey

I think a lot of people are saying "thank God".

Date: November 26, 2012 01:44

oops. Thank you for correcting me! But other than that? No "chances". They have totally blown off ABB - sort of like the ABB tour (how ironic!). "The ABB Tour without any ABB songs"

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:45

mickscarey, the only joke (and a bad one) is the thread you started. That set list is KILLER.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-26 01:45 by Woz.

Posted by: slew ()

Quit your bitching the setlist is great!!

Woz
mickscarey, the only joke (and a bad one) is the thread you started. That set list is KILLER.

the set list is "safe"

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:47

mickscarey

who on earth would want anything post 87 anyway ?

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:48

mickscarey
Woz

the set list is "safe"

See it doesn't matter if it's a done deal or not. What matters is how the concert was. I hope you learned something today, my young Padawan.

JumpingKentFlash

Date: November 26, 2012 01:49

Which means THEy are saying we are only relevant thRu 1981 ( or so)

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:51

Yeah that setlist remond of going to the zoo... WHAT ADRAG!!

The zebras were still all white and black stripes!! The monkeys were still monkeying around, CAN YOU BELIEVE THE ELEPHANTS STILL HAD BIGS EARS??..... Flamingos STILL stood on one leg!!!... Snakes still have no legs....

WHAT THE HELL!!!? THEY NEED TO CHANGE!!!! WHY ALWAYS THE SAME OLD THING!!!

THEY MUST DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT OR THEY ARE A RAG!!! IT DOESNT MATTER THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS AND THAT EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!!!

EVERYONE ONLY BITCHES BECAUSE THEY DO WHAT THEY DO, IT IS WHAT THEY DO...
IT IS WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE... AND YET... PEOPLE ARE STILL SURPRISED AND BITCH??!!!

WHO IS THE DRAG?

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:51

mickscarey

I guess you missed the recent movie.

Posted by: Laughingsam ()
Date: November 26, 2012 01:56

The setlist was consistent with years past -- a few surprises, a couple of new #'s, and the old warhorses. It was great to see them drag out Gimme Shelter, Rambler, and Wild Horses. Going Down with Jeff Beck was a treat.

I'm sure tonight's setlist isn't even close to your dream setlist, but it's really nothing to complain about.

Date: November 26, 2012 01:56

Max'sKansasCity
Yeah that setlist remond of going to the zoo... WHAT ADRAG!!

The zebras were still all white and black stripes!! The monkeys were still monkeying around, CAN YOU BELIEVE THE ELEPHANTS STILL HAD BIGS EARS??..... Flamingos STILL stood on one leg!!!... Snakes still have no legs....

WHAT THE HELL!!!? THEY NEED TO CHANGE!!!! WHY ALWAYS THE SAME OLD THING!!!

THEY MUST DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT OR THEY ARE A RAG!!! IT DOESNT MATTER THAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS AND THAT EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!!!

EVERYONE ONLY BITCHES BECAUSE THEY DO WHAT THEY DO, IT IS WHAT THEY DO...
IT IS WHAT THEY HAVE ALWAYS DONE... AND YET... PEOPLE ARE STILL SURPRISED AND BITCH??!!!

WHO IS THE DRAG?

eXACTLY

Date: November 26, 2012 01:57

Laughingsam
The setlist was consistent with years past -- a few surprises, a couple of new #'s, and the old warhorses. It was great to see them drag out Gimme Shelter, Rambler, and Wild Horses. Going Down with Jeff Beck was a treat.

I'm sure tonight's setlist isn't even close to your dream setlist, but it's really nothing to complain about.

"iT WAS GREAT TO SEE THEM DRAG OUT GIMME, MR, ETC"!!!!..ARE U SERIOUS!!!??

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:05

get over it; it ain't gonna change be grateful for what you get.....they're almost 70

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:05

mickscarey
Did you not see the GRRR tracklisting?

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:07

the Stones are right...setlist gather songs audience is waiting for..

Date: November 26, 2012 02:19

Stones are professionals and deliver to the mayority - and so is the setlist......! No problem.....the show should be enjoyed and not be analyzed tooo much...!!

Posted by: arthritis ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:21

ThroughTheLonelyNights
Stones are professionals and deliver to the mayority - and so is the setlist......! No problem.....the show should be enjoyed and not be analyzed tooo much...!!

Lol

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:30

mickscarey
oops. Thank you for correcting me! But other than that? No "chances". They have totally blown off ABB - sort of like the ABB tour (how ironic!). "The ABB Tour without any ABB songs"

They ignored songs from ABB? Oh the horror! Write your congressman.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:40

Apparently some people will never be happy with what the Stones do, just be glad you're not a Beatles fan or you would never have a live setlist to bitch about again! sad smiley

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: dedospegajosos ()
Date: November 26, 2012 02:41

I say , as a new resolution in the spirit of this new stones season, let's bully all this god damn whiners out of here forever. They are really ruining the stones experience for me and a lot of people...fu..ing losers! do you even like the band?? god damn! go and fuc-ing listen to the 81 shows for setlist variety, dumbasses!

Date: November 26, 2012 02:42

arthritis
ThroughTheLonelyNights

Lol

Why do you Lol? that´s a fact and the way it is!

Different opinions of course welcome to discuss here and there!

Date: November 26, 2012 02:44

dedospegajosos
I say , as a new resolution in the spirit of this new stones season, let's bully all this god damn whiners out of here forever. They are really ruining the stones experience for me and a lot of people...fu..ing losers! do you even like the band?? god damn! go and fuc-ing listen to the 81 shows for setlist variety, dumbasses!

If the stones are playing really well, how could someone typing on the internet about them possibly affect your enjoyment of them unless deep down you felt some of the negative critiques were accurate?

Posted by: vermontoffender ()
Date: November 26, 2012 03:08

Wait...so the people critiquing the set-lists and the band's appearance/performance based on short clips of the show are the ones who are more in touch with their actual feelings about the band?

Idiotic.

You need to brush up on your Psych 101.

Date: November 26, 2012 03:12

vermontoffender
Wait...so the people critiquing the set-lists and the band's appearance/performance based on short clips of the show are the ones who are more in touch with their actual feelings about the band?

Idiotic.

You need to brush up on your Psych 101.

Feelings have nothing to do with my analysis of the short audio clip that was posted.

Posted by: dedospegajosos ()
Date: November 26, 2012 03:17

arthritis
dedospegajosos

If the stones are playing really well, how could someone typing on the internet about them possibly affect your enjoyment of them unless deep down you felt some of the negative critiques were accurate?

of course I agree with a lot of the critisism, but is the constant WHINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING that it is turning this site (which I really love) into crap.It´s very simple really...

Date: November 26, 2012 03:22

Just a shame. They missing a GREAT opportunity to mix it up.

Date: November 26, 2012 03:23

dedospegajosos
arthritis
dedospegajosos

of course I agree with a lot of the critisism, but is the constant WHINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING that it is turning this site (which I really love) into crap.It´s very simple really...

Do you consider your goal of silencing everyone that disagrees with you to be attainable?

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2038
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home