Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Facebook page protesting any special guests besides Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor
Posted by: donvis ()
Date: November 24, 2012 17:30

I wonder how many likes we could get with a Facebook page protesting any special guests besides Bill and Mick Taylor. I will be pissed if Bill and Mick don't show up in the US.

Re: Facebook page protesting any special guests besides Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor
Date: November 24, 2012 18:15

I hope Justin Beiber joins them for Live With Me.

Re: Facebook page protesting any special guests besides Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor
Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: November 24, 2012 18:19

We need a rapper.

Several probably.

Posted by: arthritis ()
Date: November 24, 2012 18:21

Blue turns to gray featuring lil' wayne.

Date: November 24, 2012 18:53

Cher and lady gaga have been announced.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 24, 2012 18:54

We need some Emmylou and Kid Rock...

Posted by: TheMeaning ()
Date: December 11, 2012 14:42

Not a bad idea, but Mick is a shrewd businessman - and Lady GaGa & The Keys
will sell more PPV. The protest should be specific: No matter how much "Star F&$K*N Star" power is brought-in to boost sales/ratings - Wyman & Taylor need to be there - FOR THE FANS!...

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: December 11, 2012 15:22

What about some Hobbits? They can sing, they can dance, they're fun.

AND it's current.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: December 11, 2012 16:09

Bring Tupac or his hologram! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 11, 2012 16:48

Waylon would be a cool guest, KR of country, unfortunately he didn't have Mick...

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: December 11, 2012 17:25

There's nothing more rock and roll than logging into your facebook and joining a protest group for sad, lonely, people who have nothing better to do than to whine and cry because someone you don't like is playing one song with a band that you like. Have we hit rock bottom yet?

Posted by: TheDailyBuzzherd ()
Date: December 11, 2012 17:37

Dumb as stone, this.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: December 11, 2012 18:07

Kid Rock? You're kidding, right?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: December 11, 2012 18:10

Heck no. I think I'm the only one left on the planet who hasn't done a duet with Kid Rock.
He's a prolific coat-tailer...

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: December 11, 2012 20:18

gotdablouse
Waylon would be a cool guest, KR of country, unfortunately he didn't have Mick...

Would be a scary guest as he's been quite dead for 10 years.

Date: December 11, 2012 20:26

BowieStone
gotdablouse

So?

Date: December 11, 2012 20:28

GumbootCloggeroo
BowieStone
gotdablouse

So?

I'm not saying I'm against it.

Date: December 11, 2012 20:48

GumbootCloggeroo
There's nothing more rock and roll than logging into your facebook and joining a protest group for sad, lonely, people who have nothing better to do than to whine and cry because someone you don't like is playing one song with a band that you like. Have we hit rock bottom yet?

I guess when I am spending $3800 for two tickets along with another 1500 for lodging and transportation I am entitled to bitch about it. How much are you spending to go to these shows? Oh, wait, I'll bet you aren't even going.

Date: December 11, 2012 20:54

donvis
GumbootCloggeroo

I guess when I am spending $3800 for two tickets along with another 1500 for lodging and transportation I am entitled to bitch about it. How much are you spending to go to these shows? Oh, wait, I'll bet you aren't even going.
No I'm not going but if I were I'd be happy and excited that I'm seeing The Stones in concert again. Perhaps you should scalp your ticket for someone who will enjoy the show rather than starting a dumb protest page on facebook. Hey, maybe you can make picket signs and bring 'em to the show and walk around in a circle outside the venue. "hey hey, ho ho, special guests have got to go!". "attica! attica!". Or something. I'm hungry. Have fun at your protest, hippy smiling smiley

Date: December 11, 2012 20:56

donvis
I wonder how many likes we could get with a Facebook page protesting any special guests besides Bill and Mick Taylor. I will be pissed if Bill and Mick don't show up in the US.

I won't. We got them twice in London.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: December 11, 2012 21:01

wot a bunch of grumpy old men we are.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 11, 2012 21:01

donvis

It doesn't even sound like you even want to go see a Stones concert. You could've really spent all that money you burned on Stones tickets to fly overseas and catch either a Taylor or Wyman solo gig. T

Date: December 11, 2012 21:09

It would have been historic to see them altogether. Perhaps that is hard for some of you to understand.

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: December 11, 2012 21:13

From what I've seen in the clips...their musical contributions to the show weren't anything earth shattering. Wyman on "HTW" and "IORR"?? Puh-leeze. Awful choices. Didn't miss anything there. Taylor doing a straight 12 minute solo over "Rambler"? Not my cup of tea (even though he had some few great moments--but not enough).

Cool to see them together...but not necessarily cool to hear them together.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 11, 2012 22:20

what i'd like to see is a facebook page protesting facebook

Date: December 11, 2012 22:37

StonesTod

Enjoy!

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: December 11, 2012 22:39

BowieStone
StonesTod

Enjoy!

since i refuse to signup for f/b, i'm just happy to know the movement has started.

Posted by: uhbuhgullayew ()
Date: December 12, 2012 00:45

They were members at one time, so are they really considered guests? This is more like a reunion.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: December 12, 2012 00:49

donvis
It would have been historic to see them altogether. Perhaps that is hard for some of you to understand.

thumbs up

Date: December 12, 2012 02:28

TheMeaning
Not a bad idea, but Mick is a shrewd businessman - and Lady GaGa & The Keys
will sell more PPV. The protest should be specific: No matter how much "Star F&$K*N Star" power is brought-in to boost sales/ratings - Wyman & Taylor need to be there - FOR THE FANS!...

Only us hardcore fans care whether Wyman or Taylor are there. They had their moment in the sun in London. And what a glorious moment it was. Any future appearances is just additional frosting on the cake.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1907
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home