Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: GRRR!--so sucessful in europe. WHY?
Posted by: FolkyFireKitten1 ()
Date: November 24, 2012 14:24

jp.M
...N° 5 in France........

Same in Belgium...

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 24, 2012 15:15

jamesjagger
In The US nowadys you would need to cover some christmas songs like Rod (or Bob last year) and you would be full on. Even Aerosmiths new record was only debuting on 5 and dropped to something in 20ies after one week. And they do tour and Tyler did the TV-show.

I was in FYE yesterday and there was Rod's Christmas CD on the front display with a some others like Rihanna and Taylor Swift. I had to hunt in the back section of rock selections to find GRRR!, sandwiched in with all the other Stones CD's. It really is a shame that the CD hasn't gotten a bigger push here. I will be shopping at the big retailers like Target and maybe Walmart over the next few days, I am curious to see if they have it at all and, if so, where it is displayed.

Posted by: ab ()
Date: November 24, 2012 15:41

TheBostonStrangler
ash
Hi Rockman
i really like Doom and Gloom but best 2 tracks of the year ? You need to check out the Jim Jones Revue. i saw em 2 weeks ago in Bristol (uk) my ears were ringing for 2 days and they absolutely fing rock. check 'em out turn the volume up

they've got a new lp out and it's better than the stones can manage these days although in fairness these guys are only a mere 40 something and not 70 something.

Is that the guy from Thee Hypnotics?

Yes. I saw them in DC last year. Rawked like hay-ull!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1737
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home