Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

New tickets available for London
Posted by: benstones ()
Date: November 21, 2012 21:09

On Facebook today, The Stones says:

"ONE MORE SHOT to witness a part of Rolling Stones history! The final tickets for London have been released, including some extras in the Tongue pit! This is your chance to see legendary former Rolling Stones Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor Official (micktaylor.com) take to the stage with Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood for the first time ever.

Tickets available here:
[www.ticketmaster.co.uk];

I tried, there are tickets in almost every sections, even in the PIT for the 29.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 21:22 by benstones.

Re: New tickets available for London
Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: November 21, 2012 21:14

Still some tickets in section 110 for 406 £.

Fair enough - information about a "VENUE FACILITY FEE £1" - that makes a hell of a difference ;o)

Posted by: grant ()
Date: November 21, 2012 21:21

After you've played the obligatory word puzzle with TM - there are NO 'cheap' tickets, just the usual over inflated crap ones.

Why can't they just be honest and say -"Only expensive crap seats available".
And why o why do you have to go through this stupid word puzzle thing - everytime ??

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 21, 2012 22:24

benstones

"ONE MORE SHOT to witness a part of Rolling Stones history! The final tickets for London have been released, including some extras in the Tongue pit! This is your chance to see legendary former Rolling Stones Bill Wyman and Mick Taylor Official (micktaylor.com) take to the stage with Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Watts and Ronnie Wood for the first time ever.

Tickets available here:

I tried, there are tickets in almost every sections, even in the PIT for the 29.

What time GMT did you post this Ben?

Date: November 21, 2012 22:26

SonicDreamer
benstones

Tickets available here:

I'm in Mexico. 7 hours before Paris - 6 before London - 1 before NYC...
I don't know if I help you. It was approx. 1 hour ago!!!

Posted by: SonicDreamer ()
Date: November 21, 2012 22:49

benstones
SonicDreamer
benstones

Tickets available here:

Thanks Ben, damn it, work is so inconvenient, it gets in the way of everything...

Date: November 21, 2012 22:54

There is not PIT anymore right now...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 21, 2012 23:15

Looks like I was unlucky then because I was checking around these times too and all I ever got was 110, like now and like all day really, did anyone else see them?

What did you select ? 1/£406/Best? You should have bought a couple and put them in the ticket trader section!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 23:17 by gotdablouse.

Date: November 21, 2012 23:19

gotdablouse
Looks like I was checking at the wrong time then, did anyone else see them? What did you select ? 1/£406/Best?

I selected every sections. Section 1 without problem, and many times! After that I tried Unreserved Standing (General Admission) two times: the second time worked, I could buy a ticket (for the 29).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 23:20 by benstones.

Date: November 21, 2012 23:23

Ah so you didn't get it with "best available"? Maybe it wasn't available though at that particular time and came back, or arrived later. I guess the best way to do it is to select "Unreserved Standing" and hope to be there at the right time...it's just that it gets a bit old after doing it 20+ times and always getting that friggin' screen:

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-21 23:26 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: November 22, 2012 00:21

taylor wyman woods watts jagger and richard were all on stage together at kemper arena in 1981 - so, no, this isn't the first time ever

Date: November 22, 2012 00:57

No Gotdablouse, I couldn't buy it. I can't have less money than 0 on my bank account. (je ne peux pas être à découvert).

And no, I didn't check "best available", but section by section! I was lucky how I was for the two Newark concerts (GA for both).

Date: November 22, 2012 01:09

Well there's certainly nothing wrong with being lucky! I'll keep trying for the 29th...

--------------

Posted by: claudelicks ()
Date: November 22, 2012 01:16

not interested by section 110 ?........

Date: November 22, 2012 01:19

Hehe...not at this time but I'll tell you on Sunday night after I've seen what the joint really looks like!

--------------

Date: November 24, 2012 20:48

Again, the official Facebook page just announced that tickets for London are available.

But they speak like they did it in purpose. The message is "We added a few tickets today to make fans happy". But everybody knows that it's because it's not sold out...

Benjamin.

Posted by: phd ()
Date: November 24, 2012 20:52

Is it ?

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: November 24, 2012 21:18

Would love the pit on the 29th. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 24, 2012 21:21

Select "Any Price" and bend over.....lol peace

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: November 24, 2012 22:31

benstones
SonicDreamer
benstones

Tickets available here:

Three different time zones in Mexico.

Date: November 24, 2012 22:50

leteyer
benstones
SonicDreamer
benstones

Tickets available here:

Three different time zones in Mexico.

Sorry, Mexico D.F (Ciudad de Mexico)

Benjamin.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1878
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home