Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Who Else Doesn't Have a Problem with Stones Ticket Prices
Date: November 21, 2012 19:04

jamesfdouglas
colonial
So who else doesn't have a problem with The Stones ticket prices for their up coming gigs in London and New York.Im right behind any decision The Stones make 100%.The way I look at it is when your dealing with the best of anything it doesn't some cheap..thats just the way it is smoking smiley

What the HELL are the Stones "best" at these days?
Oh yes... bending fools over and pulling their cash out through their bums.

Does it hurt, colonial?

Oh, but it hurts so good!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: deadegad ()
Date: November 21, 2012 19:08

latebloomer
Gazza
LOL..I dont think he's even going 'out' let alone 'all out' !

Oh dear, what are we getting into here...

He lives in Mom's basement and he might get in trouble if he disobeys her by going out, and, yes, he is yanking our chain.

Who Else Doesn't Have a Problem with Stones Ticket Prices???????????

Uh, George Soros.

"The way I look at it is when your dealing with the best of anything it doesn't some cheap..thats just the way it is"

Three cords? You call that the best?!?! How about those latter day solos on SFTD? Or SFTD w/ Horns?!?!

They deserve to have Tomatoes thrown at them, some nights, on some songs anyway.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:18

teleblaster
Hi Colonial. Can I ask how much you have shelled out for your tickets, then?

Not as much as alot of others but i've never had a problem with their ticket prices

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:34

colonial
teleblaster

Not as much as alot of others but i've never had a problem with their ticket prices

Because you've never seen them?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:43

paulywaul
Doxa
The official idiot thread, right?

- Doxa

thumbs up

I thought I wasn't reading right there for a minute. Colonial, stop being a naughty boy and courting controversy.

Posted by: colonial ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:56

tatters
colonial
teleblaster

hey tatters i've been meaning to ask ya for someone who calls himself a Stones fan theres no mention of them on ya facebook I would of thought ya would have them on ya "Likes" yea confused smiley

--------------
ColonialstoneNZ
--------------

Posted by: rooster ()
Date: November 22, 2012 20:27

very funny....pay..ahh forget it

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 22, 2012 20:32

South Florida will not even get a chance!

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: November 22, 2012 22:49

Stupid stupid thread. Colonial, how many names do you go by?

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: November 22, 2012 23:04

Mmmm,

ran into this thread by accident.
My neighbour told me, that he and his lady spend the same amount of money on a two weeks vacation to the Canaries, while me and my son only hop over to London for this one night party.
Well, here you are ... my experience over the past many decades is that one Stones concert keeps me "high" for many, many weeks. If that's not value for money in comparison to two weeks on the Canaries, you tell me.

Posted by: tatters ()
Date: November 22, 2012 23:19

colonial
tatters
colonial
teleblaster

hey tatters i've been meaning to ask ya for someone who calls himself a Stones fan theres no mention of them on ya facebook I would of thought ya would have them on ya "Likes" yea confused smiley

Facebook, much like this thread and every other thread you've posted here under all of your various names, is stupid and a waste of time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-23 05:36 by tatters.

Posted by: ChrisM ()
Date: November 23, 2012 02:54

colonial
tatters
colonial
teleblaster

You managed to avoid answering the question. Well done!

Posted by: RSbestbandever ()
Date: November 23, 2012 07:21

Though I do think the ticket prices are way too high, I also believe a person or business or manufactor has a right to set whatever price they want to and if the buying public wants to pay the price, then so be it. It really is amusing to read about people who complained so much about the high prices, then a few days later come on and post that they went ahead and shelled out the big money to get the tickets. Don't get me wrong now, I would love to see the Rolling Stones on tour and get great seats for $100 a ticket, just like I would love to buy a 2012 Ford Shelby Mustang for $5,000 instead of $50,000 or get a brand new I-Pad for $50 instead of $400 or pay $1 for a gallon of gas instead of $4 or $5 but I'm not having much luck with any of those. I will add that I have been a fan of the Rolling Stones for almost 50 years and bought their records and went to quite a few of their concerts and bought a good bit of their merchandise over this time and enjoyed all of it. Hopefully after these upcoming 5 shows, if there are more of them, the ticket prices might be more reasonable to all of us.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: November 23, 2012 08:36

I don't have a problem with ticket prices. The jealousy gets old, but I'm seeing the Stones!!!

Posted by: Arron ()
Date: November 23, 2012 11:01

georgie48
Mmmm,

ran into this thread by accident.
My neighbour told me, that he and his lady spend the same amount of money on a two weeks vacation to the Canaries, while me and my son only hop over to London for this one night party.
Well, here you are ... my experience over the past many decades is that one Stones concert keeps me "high" for many, many weeks. If that's not value for money in comparison to two weeks on the Canaries, you tell me.
Exactly!
Doubtful you'll be telling your Grandchildren about being sunburnt in a bar in the Canaries.

Posted by: ash ()
Date: November 23, 2012 15:43

They cost what they cost (philosophy is not my strong point) but given that i saw Brian Wilson premiere the Smile album for about £50 i should imagine that the Stones must be planning on featuring Bill Wyman, Brian Jones and Ian Stewart to some extent at those prices.
In line with their policy of copying The Beatles , will Jagger be met with a resounding silence when he asks the people in the cheap seats to clap their hands ?
Unfortunately i'll be at home rattling my jewellery to the backing track of Surf's Up from the Smile sessions box set.
All the same for those who can afford to go, have a fing excellent time. Hope the band delivers for you.
I'll be back to complain when the overpriced sterile cleaned up super deluxe dvd box set of the gigs hits the stores.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: November 23, 2012 18:00

I do have a problem with ticket prices, for the price on one concert I was able to attend 6 on the last tour (at an average of 130 euros per concert).

So yes, I do have a problem with ticket prices, but on the other hand, is the only way, at leat today, to see them.

Date: November 23, 2012 18:06

Having less and less of a problem with ticket prices the closer we get to showtime. By the time they take the stage I won't give a rip! Neither will any of us!

Date: November 23, 2012 18:20

MingSubu
I don't have a problem with ticket prices. The jealousy gets old, but I'm seeing the Stones!!!

Yes, we have a rather serious issue of jealousy within the male kingdom. Don't think it's going away anytime soon though. Ticket prices are the least of our concerns.

Posted by: steini ()
Date: November 23, 2012 19:10

I think the Stones are priceless!

Posted by: steverogan ()
Date: November 23, 2012 19:39

colonial
So who else doesn't have a problem with The Stones ticket prices for their up coming gigs in London and New York.Im right behind any decision The Stones make 100%.The way I look at it is when your dealing with the best of anything it doesn't some cheap..thats just the way it is smoking smiley

Is it April fools day?

Posted by: marko ()
Date: November 23, 2012 19:43

i don´t,,,i´m not bying anyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2294
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home