Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: OT: Macca Plays Private Show At Birthday Party For Billionaire
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 20, 2012 19:24

Well, the knives are really out.
You guys knocking the "hair" of the greats.
Have YOU looked in the mirror lately?

Posted by: C R K ()
Date: November 20, 2012 19:41

71Tele
tomk
whitem8
TippyToe
Was the food served at the party vegan only? Or does Macca feel that no-meat thing only applies to the little people?

Macca didn't throw the party so he had no say on what was being served. In his contract rider, I am sure he specified only veggie dishes.

But Macca could have turned it down if he didn't get his veggie ways. They're like that.
A friend of my wife and myself refused to come to our wedding because it wasn't vegetarian. Before that, a possible girlfriend stopped dating me after 3 dates because she was a vegan and I "wasn't' with the movement." You see, you have to accommodate them, but they won't accommodate you (and I have no problem eating a veggie-only which I'm sure most of us have done at one time or another). BTW, McCartney's not a vegan (thank God).

Veganism is an eating disorder and a way for these people to feel virtuous and superior. Don't worry if they get in a fight with you about this. They are easily dispensed with because of their lack of protein. I am also amused by how many vegans are heavu smokers.

"Veganism is an eating disorder..."
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this messageboard. Educate yourself and get it right next time!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 21, 2012 05:55

C R K
71Tele
tomk
whitem8
TippyToe
Was the food served at the party vegan only? Or does Macca feel that no-meat thing only applies to the little people?

Macca didn't throw the party so he had no say on what was being served. In his contract rider, I am sure he specified only veggie dishes.

But Macca could have turned it down if he didn't get his veggie ways. They're like that.
A friend of my wife and myself refused to come to our wedding because it wasn't vegetarian. Before that, a possible girlfriend stopped dating me after 3 dates because she was a vegan and I "wasn't' with the movement." You see, you have to accommodate them, but they won't accommodate you (and I have no problem eating a veggie-only which I'm sure most of us have done at one time or another). BTW, McCartney's not a vegan (thank God).

Veganism is an eating disorder and a way for these people to feel virtuous and superior. Don't worry if they get in a fight with you about this. They are easily dispensed with because of their lack of protein. I am also amused by how many vegans are heavu smokers.

"Veganism is an eating disorder..."
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this messageboard. Educate yourself and get it right next time!

I think he was being ironic...don't be so hot headed.

Posted by: TippyToe ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:47

whitem8
TippyToe

You'd think so, but apparently he has a problem with what millions of Americans will be sitting down to eat this Thanksgiving day, and thinks he should have a say in that.

"Paul teamed up with PETA once again to help keep cruelty off the holiday menu"

[www.peta.org]

Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: November 22, 2012 19:57

TippyToe
whitem8
TippyToe

You'd think so, but apparently he has a problem with what millions of Americans will be sitting down to eat this Thanksgiving day, and thinks he should have a say in that.

"Paul teamed up with PETA once again to help keep cruelty off the holiday menu"

[www.peta.org]

Ever try this turkey alternative? It's quite tasty and filling, actually.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1613
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home