Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

got my Dec. 15th tix today!!!!!!!!
Posted by: fredlynn19 ()
Date: November 18, 2012 05:41

So amped for this show.

Thanks to this board I got tix. A few days after they went on sale, someone posted they dropped some obsrtucted view side stage seats. i went right onto ticketmaster and got a pair. 2 minute slater, all were sold out. That si why iw as checking this messagebaord a few timesa day, and I got lucky. diligence pays off.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGG

on side of stage row 19. we are planning to be prominently viewed for the pay per view.
under my thumb

Re: got my Dec. 15th tix today!!!!!!!!
Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: November 18, 2012 06:37

Good for you! Please post a full report.

Posted by: fredlynn19 ()
Date: November 18, 2012 16:14

anyone else receieve theirs?

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 18, 2012 16:34

Yes, I got mine yesterday. So looking forward to it, although it will be the first time I've ever gone to a concert by myself, which will be kind of strange. I'm hoping I'll be seated next to some nice Stones fans I can rock out with. thumbs up

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: November 18, 2012 17:29

Awesome!!!

Can't wait to get mine.

Posted by: njlstones815 ()
Date: November 18, 2012 18:03

I got mine this past week via FedEX!!

Posted by: backstreetboy1 ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:51

latebloomer im going alone too,you taking the train in.

Posted by: benstones ()
Date: November 19, 2012 09:07

My only option was the Will Call. Is that normal?

I have 1 ticket for the 13 and 15, VIP pit tongue. So I will not receive the tix by USPS or UPS but the day of the concert, near the Arena... Am I the only one?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 19, 2012 15:17

latebloomer
Yes, I got mine yesterday. So looking forward to it, although it will be the first time I've ever gone to a concert by myself, which will be kind of strange. I'm hoping I'll be seated next to some nice Stones fans I can rock out with. thumbs up

You are never alone when you are with your 15,000-20,000 closest friends smiling smiley

You will have a blast! If the people around you are not fun, just move on to another section, nothing says you have to stay in your assigned seat... I have traveled a lot to see The Stones since I lost my traveling partner. I just kept on keeping on and started going alone (after I got tired of trying to talk other people into having fun, if they dont wanna go have fun then fkem).

There were some shows when I never came close to my actual seat.

I always have fun at Stones shows.... from Nashville to Chicago to Little Rock and beyond, and I usually never sat/stood in my assigned area..... there is always an open spot somewhere... and if someone (an usher or seat holder gets uppity) I just move on... there were/are many times I was/am happier that I was by myself, no debating, just move around, dancing/rocking my way around the hall, until I found a good/better spot, for a while, then I would move on to find another view.... Stones shows are always a blast.

The only times I dont move around as much is when I own front row.... but even then at some point I usually go all the way back to the back the hall to get a beer, just to enjoy the walk back up front. Have a blast, Youre never alone when you are with your 20,000 closest friends

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-19 15:22 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: November 19, 2012 16:10

Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer

You are never alone when you are with your 15,000-20,000 closest friends smiling smiley

You will have a blast! If the people around you are not fun, just move on to another section, nothing says you have to stay in your assigned seat... I have traveled a lot to see The Stones since I lost my traveling partner. I just kept on keeping on and started going alone (after I got tired of trying to talk other people into having fun, if they dont wanna go have fun then fkem).

I always have fun at Stones shows.... from Nashville to Chicago to Little Rock and beyond, and I usually never sat/stood in my assigned area..... there is always an open spot somewhere... and if someone (an usher or seat holder gets uppity) I just move on... there were/are many times I was/am happier that I was by myself, no debating, just move around, dancing/rocking my way around the hall, until I found a good/better spot, for a while, then I would move on to find another view.... Stones shows are always a blast.

The only times I dont move around as much is when I own front row.... but even then at some point I usually go all the way back to the back the hall to get a beer, just to enjoy the walk back up front. Have a blast, Youre never alone when you are with your 20,000 closest friends

Thanks Max'sKC for the pep talk, I wish I had someone to go with, but I am really OK with going by myself. I could only get one ticket and, of course, it was expensive. As it turns out, no one in my family except my kid that is in college in NYC can go that weekend. I thought about trying to get her a ticket, but she only wants to go if we can sit together, so I am on my own. I'll take your suggestion and try to move around, but I usually get caught with things like that, my guilty face does me in. In any case, I hope to be able to hang with some IORR members either before or after the concert. smileys with beer

Backstreetboy1, I am taking the train from DC in the morning, staying at a hotel near the Pru center for the night. Where are you coming in from?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 19, 2012 16:34

latebloomer
Max'sKansasCity
latebloomer

Thanks Max'sKC for the pep talk, I wish I had someone to go with, but I am really OK with going by myself. I could only get one ticket and, of course, it was expensive. As it turns out, no one in my family except my kid that is in college in NYC can go that weekend. I thought about trying to get her a ticket, but she only wants to go if we can sit together, so I am on my own. I'll take your suggestion and try to move around, but I usually get caught with things like that, my guilty face does me in. In any case, I hope to be able to hang with some IORR members either before or after the concert. smileys with beer
winking smiley try not to look guilty... act like you own the place, youre supposed to be there, AND YOU ARE!!

Just keep reminding yourself how much you paid for that freeking ticket, and YOU DO OWN THAT PLACE! (that and sliding in behind others to get by ushers, or waiting to for ushers to get busy then walking down the row until there is 2-3 empty sets on the aisle, then slide in. Try not to let the same ushers see you too much. Rotate from arena side to the other. Good luck and have fun, it will be a BLAST! Wish I was going but it is looking dim at this point... it might be too far away... but until that afternoon I have my hopes.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 925
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home