Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Crossfire Hurricane soundtrack??
Posted by: Beast of Babylon ()
Date: November 16, 2012 05:00

So many outtakes, demos and live versions, would love for them to do something similar to what was done after the George harrison Documentary, and put an album out of that stuff.......yeah, im sure all the stuff is out there, but still....its a whole other market they havent touched

Re: Crossfire Hurricane soundtrack??
Posted by: Kevinrm15 ()
Date: November 16, 2012 05:35

Does this answer your question? [www.youtube.com]

Date: November 16, 2012 05:51

Ha! i guess so thanks Kevin!

Date: November 16, 2012 05:56

still would love a lot of those outtakes though

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: November 16, 2012 06:09

the sound track was really good....fantastic...Keith guide vocals on Salt of The Earth almost worth the price of admission

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: November 16, 2012 12:28

I think/hope we will get something like a deluxe-box with DVD/BlurRay and a Soundtrack-CD .... at least this would be a common marketing!

Date: November 16, 2012 16:14

muenke
I think/hope we will get something like a deluxe-box with DVD/BlurRay and a Soundtrack-CD .... at least this would be a common marketing!

indeed

Posted by: MrMonte ()
Date: November 16, 2012 16:43

it was pretty enjoyable, especially the music. A bit curious the way they build up to the Ronnie Wood era and then covered that era in about five minutes...if the documentary was about the early days, why not stop when Ronnie joined the band?

Oh well, that's a minor quibble and who cares really.

Fun to watch, especially since the I broke my toe about three hours earlier and had just returned from the Urgent Care center, and was not in the best of moods!

Posted by: rockcorvus ()
Date: April 13, 2013 06:41

Does anyone know what the tune played during the hyde park 69 concert is? it'd be the one straight after sympathy on the soundtrack. It sounds familiar but I can't place it and it's really bothering me.

Posted by: sanQ ()
Date: April 13, 2013 15:37

There is a nice version of No Expectations with different lyrics that isn't on that youtube link. Is that available anywhere?

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: April 13, 2013 16:18

i dont know why they didnt put out a soundtrack album for this, even as a download. surely all the hard work (finding the tracks, getting them ready for public hearing) was all done, why not just put it out?!!

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: April 13, 2013 16:28

peoplewitheyes
i dont know why they didnt put out a soundtrack album for this, even as a download. surely all the hard work (finding the tracks, getting them ready for public hearing) was all done, why not just put it out?!!

Especially after releasing the "Charlie Is My Darling" soundtrack in the box set. It has a few decent tracks (as well as the really good live disc), but the soundtrack is pretty useless for the most part. Maybe one day I'll have a hankering to listen to the Andrew Oldham Orchestra, but that day hasn't come yet.

Posted by: slew ()
Date: April 13, 2013 16:44

When is CF being releases in the United States?

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: April 13, 2013 16:45

slew
When is CF being releases in the United States?

May 21

Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: April 17, 2013 22:59

DVD and BLUERAY in May!!

Carlitos
Tenerife

Date: April 18, 2013 03:59

Did the version of Angie in the movie sound slightly different to anyone? Or am I the only one who thinks it?

Date: May 6, 2013 00:17

peoplewitheyes

Brett Morgan said in an interview that he had a couple of sessions (such as Black & Blue) transferred to digital that he thought might not be used in the film. So I hope that the man looking out for us will benefit us one day!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1739
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home