Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

CHARLIE IS MY DARLING Tonight on DirecTV in America.
Posted by: stones1962 ()
Date: November 10, 2012 20:54

TUNE IN! The Rolling Stones Charlie is my Darling - Ireland 1965 premieres TONIGHT at 9pm ET/PT only on DirecTV’s AUDIENCE Network (Channel 239)! Snippet of Dave Grohl's interview with the Rolling Stones' first manager Andrew Loog Oldham who also produced the original Charlie Is My Darling. See the whole interview and the new Charlie is my Darling -- Ireland 1965 as part of the Something To Talk About documentary series only on DIRECTV's AUDIENCE Network Channel 239 (and in theaters). Premieres Saturday November 10th at 9pm ET/PT. The Rolling Stones Charlie is my Darling -- Ireland 1965 now available on DVD, Blu-ray, Digital and Super Deluxe Box Set!

Re: CHARLIE IS MY DARLING Tonight on DirecTV in America.
Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: November 10, 2012 21:18

Why is Dave "the hypocrite" Grohl so involved in Stones-related people these days, backing Mick on SNL and now interviewing ALO, when in the 2010 Lemmy documentary he had this to say:

"F*ck Keith Richards, f*ck all those dudes who survived the sixties. Flying around in private jets, living up their gunslinger reputation as they f*ck supermodels in the most expensive hotel in Paris...."

Next time the Fool Farters open for The Stones, Keef should show him the blade.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 10, 2012 21:35

stonesnow
Why is Dave "the hypocrite" Grohl so involved in Stones-related people these days

Because he knows he will never be the drummer for Led Zeppelin.

Posted by: melillo ()
Date: November 11, 2012 00:38

when is this available in stores?

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: November 11, 2012 00:41

Newer rockers love them the way we do, but being rock stars themselves, they are jealous, jealous, jealous. The plateau has been built and closed off forever.

Posted by: memphiscats ()
Date: November 11, 2012 00:50

stonesnow
Why is Dave "the hypocrite" Grohl so involved in Stones-related people these days, backing Mick on SNL and now interviewing ALO, when in the 2010 Lemmy documentary he had this to say:

"F*ck Keith Richards, f*ck all those dudes who survived the sixties. Flying around in private jets, living up their gunslinger reputation as they f*ck supermodels in the most expensive hotel in Paris...."

Next time the Fool Farters open for The Stones, Keef should show him the blade.
thumbs up

Posted by: stones1962 ()
Date: November 11, 2012 02:08

melillo
when is this available in stores?

It's already available.

Rob

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: November 11, 2012 03:41

I'm looking forward to watching this later tonight.

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: doubledoor ()
Date: November 11, 2012 07:45

Some great stuff. Was starting to be bit let down from my high expectations halfway through, but Around and Around into Satisfaction was truly stunning. Awesome!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1867
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home