Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Nice Little Queenie Live, early 2000's?
Posted by: snorton ()
Date: January 27, 2024 17:35

Great sound and video.

[youtu.be]

Re: Nice Little Queenie Live, early 2000's?
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: January 27, 2024 17:48

From Bridges Tour opener at Soldier Field, Chicago, 1997.

Re: Nice Little Queenie Live
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 27, 2024 17:50

Live in Chicago September 23, 1997 - as stated in the video description. It's the Japanese bonus track of the 2019 'Bridges To Bremen' release.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: January 28, 2024 02:02

Irix
Live in Chicago September 23, 1997 - as stated in the video description. It's the Japanese bonus track of the 2019 'Bridges To Bremen' release.

Interesting, a bonus that I missed! They include it in "Bridges To Buenos Aires", is it the same track?

Also, is there a place you're aware of, that lists all the Japanese bonus tracks?

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: January 28, 2024 13:15

snorton
Great sound and video.

[youtu.be]

Outrageously wonderful !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Posted by: slew ()
Date: January 28, 2024 15:40

I saw them do LQ in Foxboro on the B2B tour in 1997. Hard to believe that was 27 years ago! They had a great sound system on that tour.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: January 28, 2024 15:43

LeonidP
Irix

Interesting, a bonus that I missed! They include it in "Bridges To Buenos Aires", is it the same track?

Also, is there a place you're aware of, that lists all the Japanese bonus tracks?

The version from "Bridges to Buenos Aires" is from Buenos Aires while the clip above is from Chicago. 2 different performances.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: January 29, 2024 01:22

hockenheim95
LeonidP
Irix

The version from "Bridges to Buenos Aires" is from Buenos Aires while the clip above is from Chicago. 2 different performances.

Cool, thanks!

I also found a forum link that has a list of Japanese tracks - not sure if complete:

"If you are looking for (Japan-only) additional audio and video material (no tourbook replica's, t-shirts,etc) this is a guideline:"

japanese bonus

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: January 29, 2024 13:40

LeonidP

In Japanese, RS-Discography by [www.Universal-Music.co.jp] .

Posted by: SomeGuy ()
Date: January 30, 2024 15:09

Is it just me or is this performance absurdly good?

Date: January 30, 2024 15:57

SomeGuy
Is it just me or is this performance absurdly good?

Not just you smiling smiley

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: January 30, 2024 17:03

I was at this show on the opposite side of the person who shot the video, about forty feet from Keith. The "bridge" wasn't done yet so they walked out to the second stage, eye level with the audience. Jagger was a bit nervous. Once they got out to us they relaxed and delivered the awesome performance you see here. They also did "The Last Time" and "Let It Bleed."

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: February 1, 2024 17:51

Saw them on B2B in Chicago (2nd night) and St. Louis. Interesting that they did not do it in St. Louis, Chuck's home town; for whatever reason they never seem to do CB numbers in STL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2517
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home