Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: OT: Is Europe experiencing this like North America?
Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: November 11, 2012 23:36

Naturalust
I highly recommend "What in the World are they Spraying" , especially for the Americans who generally have a poor understanding that something is definately going on in our skies that we are not being informed about.

The skies belong to us all and what I am seeing really worries me. Lots of questions to be answered but lets have some rational discussion about what we are witnessing. Plenty of scientific minded Americans are already starting to call for some disclosure. What could be more American?

Today you would have to be completely out of touch not to notice that the white haze in our Sunday sky is coming from the high altitude airplanes. peace

Yes, I noticed this a few years ago. I'm in the Boston area, and would be angered when walking in the park on a lovely spring or summer day and seeing all these military planes up in the sky, starting in the late 2000s. The planes all have the same look--white with a blue underside. There is a reservoir with woods and trails in Cambridge, just west of Boston, and these planes would make a habit of flying low over the reservoir on their way back to the military base in Bedford, just 3 towns to the west. Their noise and their visual presence was enough to shatter whatever peace of mind you would otherwise obtain among the trees, the water and the footpaths. Not to mention what they did to the sky, with all those stupid streaks that would only linger and widen until finally the sky would look like computer screen wallpaper. For someone to sees the sky as part of the overall pastoral experience of nature, this would strike me as aesthetically offensive.

I believe the government code name for this is Project Cloverleaf. More can be found out from A.C. Griffith who is purportedly a former government employee and whistleblower on the topic.

www.infiniteunknown.net/2011/03/07/former-cia-and-project-clover-leaf-insider-a-c-griffiths-on-the-purpose-of-chemtrails/

www.pakalertpress.com/2012/01/16/project-cloverleaf-chemtrails-and-their-purpose/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-11 23:42 by stonesnow.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 12, 2012 04:26

Thanks for your input Stonesnow, you are perceptive and we have a right to be slightly paranoid about things that have such a big impact on nature and our environment and are not being fully disclosed. Thanks too for the link, I'll check it out.

I get the feeling too many people are so focused on their iPhones and iPads that no one is looking up at the skies anymore, sadly. peace

Checked out those links and think that the military angle may be a bit more that I can comprehend. The way countries try to stay militarily above each other is beyond crazy and the things that go on are shocking.

I think the spraying may be just to lower the earths temperature so the Billions and Billions of dollars of profit for the oil and energy companies will continue to roll in and our push toward alternative energy sources will stay on the back burner. If the people knew how bad it was we would take more drastic actions to reduce our oil dependency and that would be bad for businesses that basically own our government. It's all so overwhelming and sad. peace

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-12 17:18 by Naturalust.

Date: November 13, 2012 19:24

Well after a day off for Veterans day, they are back at it again in our bay area skies. Pretty damn obvious these are not typical condensation trails, I hope they know what they are doing. This certainly makes it seem that our military are the ones behind the unusual whitening of the skies. I'm pretty sure the commercial flights didn't stop yesterday and there were no obvious trails like there is again today.

Btw, I am wondering why the UV index is now from 1 to 16 instead of the 1 to 10 it started out as. Maybe damaging UV rays are suddenly more dangerous than they were when the index was created? peace

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 13, 2012 19:29

Naturalust
Well after a day off for Veterans day, they are back at it again in our bay area skies. Pretty damn obvious these are not typical condensation trails, I hope they know what they are doing. This certainly makes it seem that our military are the ones behind the unusual whitening of the skies. I'm pretty sure the commercial flights didn't stop yesterday and there were no obvious trails like there is again today.

Btw, I am wondering why the UV index is now from 1 to 16 instead of the 1 to 10 it started out as. Maybe damaging UV rays are suddenly more dangerous than they were when the index was created? peace

They really took off veterens day? interesting.

I wonder Who is the right person/place/office to really ask "who are those guys and what are they doing?"

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: November 13, 2012 19:34

Naturalust
I think the spraying may be just to lower the earths temperature

yawning smiley

Well the US represent 1.5% of the earth surface so if they intend to reduce the global warming by sparying over 1% of the territory they'd better start spraying harder than that.

Date: November 13, 2012 19:34

Max, sadly, one of the problems with secret military operations is that there seems to be little hope of honest disclosure and even prominent politicians are unable to penetrate the program enough to get the truth, imho. peace

Date: November 13, 2012 19:36

Naturalust
Max, sadly, one of the problems with secret military operations is that there seems to be little hope of honest disclosure and even prominent politicians are unable to penetrate the program enough to get the truth, imho. peace

Do you happen to know Jesse Ventura?
He has a show that looks at this typre of stuff. [www.trutv.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-13 19:41 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: November 13, 2012 19:45

Max'sKansasCity
Naturalust

Do you happen to know Jesse Ventura?
He has a show that looks at this typre of stuff. [www.trutv.com]

Or Geraldo At Large

Posted by: beepee2 ()
Date: November 13, 2012 19:49

I would actually argue that they are spraying in order to increase the temperature in the US... as it's actually going up, not down... so their product doesn't work they should send it back to the sender. yawning smiley

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: November 13, 2012 20:24

Naturalust... I'm going to include some stereotypical assumptions so please forgive me if I wander away from the truth in advance... With so many environmentalists and "watchdog" groups out in your part of the country, I would think that you're not the only one who has noticed this going on. Obviously it's being done in plain view (daylight) or you wouldn't be able to see it. Although much "clean air legislation" focuses on the automotive industry and power production, I'd imagine that some of the groups watching those items may have an idea what's going on in the skies above California. Do any of your local newspapers have an "environmental watchdog" type of investigative reporter? If this person isn't already looking into what you're describing, I'll bet they'd like to receive a head's up from you. Heck, I'm about as un-environmently conscious as they come, and I'M looking forward to seeing where this all leads! I'm sure if you could just find someone with the actual interest plus some good connections and research skills, you'll be learning (possibly more than you want to) in no time. I'd try the OP/ED or investigative departments of your local print & tv media. Possibly even environmental departments of some of those universities you've got out there.

Looking forward to reading more!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: mgguy ()
Date: November 13, 2012 20:38

can anyone post some pictures of this phenomena?

Date: November 13, 2012 23:58

If you live in the sf Bay area, just look up at the sky today. I took some photos with my phone today and I'll try to post them later.

Meanwhile this is what the sky looks like today, over the Pacific ocean and coastal farming communities. The trails are NOT following any know airline routes and the trails are causing clouds and white haze.

[www.bayarearidersforum.com]

beepee you seem intent on debunking the whole phenonomen. Your name isn't short for BP (British Petroleum) by chance is it?

and here is an acticle mentioning how we are being conditioned to accept these phenom at normal by auto and other mainstream advertising images. This is starting to creep me out a bit. Yikes. peace

[www.geoengineeringwatch.org]

Date: November 14, 2012 00:23

Thanks for the interest mr_dja! As a matter of fact plenty of scientists seem to be on the case but it appears are having some difficulty getting clear answers since the perpatrators are not talking. It is strange how the mainstream media ignores the phenom.

Here is a pretty straight up lady doing pretty straight up research about the issue, check this one out. peace

Date: November 14, 2012 00:23

mgguy

Date: November 14, 2012 03:35

Thanks stonesnow, you rock! peace

Date: November 14, 2012 03:56

wow. second to last of pics posted, what plane type, what's the plane origin, (gov. private, ??) what time of day was pic taken, and anything else. Its real easy to to toss a bunch of random photos together, show some science. I must admit though, I've become intrigued.

Date: November 14, 2012 04:09

mgguy
wow. second to last of pics posted, what plane type, what's the plane origin, (gov. private, ??) what time of day was pic taken, and anything else. Its real easy to to toss a bunch of random photos together, show some science. I must admit though, I've become intrigued.

Yes, just throwing in a plane photo can appear random, but the sky photos speak for themselves. Below is a short 5-minute video with photos and film of chemtrails, with the voice of A.C. Griffith explaining their origin and purpose. From 4:02, you'll see film of an actual chemtrail being created by one of these planes. Of these planes, I will post more detailed info later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-14 04:10 by stonesnow.

Date: November 14, 2012 04:13

stonesnow
mgguy

Good grief if that isnt "farming" the skies, I dont know what is. That isnt "commuter air traffic".

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 14, 2012 04:15

So, these chemicals they (supposedly) are spraying are being routed through the planes engines rather than being sprayed through nozzles along the wings ?

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: November 14, 2012 04:27

For a skeptical view on that movie:

Debunked: What in the World Are They Spraying

Date: November 14, 2012 04:32

Posted by: rocker1 ()
Date: November 14, 2012 04:44

And if you want to meet the people behind this scam, er, movie, look no further:

[www.meetup.com]

Put out by people who also believe that vaccines are harmful and that 9/11 was an inside job. But if you fly with that crowd, then no rational argument will convince you otherwise. Maybe try to view their site/views/movies/theories with the same amount of skepticism that you apply to everything else.

What's the old saying: "You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."

Oh heck, believe what you want.

Chemtrail Conspiracy Theory

Chemtrail hoaxes

And for a more skeptical view on this whole issue:

Debunked: What in the World Are They Spraying

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-14 10:00 by rocker1.

-
Date: November 14, 2012 04:44

-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-14 05:09 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: November 14, 2012 10:39

Personnally I believe chemtrails are perfectly normal, while knowing that the 9-11 is an inside job...

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: November 14, 2012 12:52

Keep in mind that planes fly at widely varying altitudes and the jet stream would have an effect on the appearance of these so-called "chemtrails."

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: November 14, 2012 17:04

I live in the middle of the most heavily traveled air corridor in the US so it's hard for me to have to much personal experience as there are almost always trails in the sky around here. I also know that there are many variables that effect contrails and thus make it difficult to tell the difference between a contrail & a chemtrail with my limited expertice.

I also know that yesterday on the way home from work and this morning when I walked out my back door, I was paying attention to the vapor trails in the sky.

Although I'm sure there is plenty of logic & science on both sides of the debate, I'm going to have to decide, for now, to stay firmly on the fence on this issue... Although I'd probably be leaning towards the belief that there's "something" going on up there. For now I'm going to have to hope that we never get told anything along the lines of, "We tried to do something helpfull but accidently ended up giving everyone ..."

Thanks Naturalust for at least making me look at something differently than I normally do! I almost took a picture of the sky above the house this morning as it was pretty cool! Then I realized I didn't have a way to share it with y'all!

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: November 14, 2012 18:21

My pleasure mr-dja. I was a skeptic too but my personal observations have convinced me otherwise. We had so many streaks in the sky yesterday our local news channel said they had so many calls they would address it in the weather section. I decided to wath the news (TV) for the first time in ages.

When the lady came on she blamed it on contrails and high humidity in the bay area and commercial air traffic. That pissed me off since I checked the humidity at the onset of the trails and it was lower that usual, (about 30%). And the planes causing it were way to high to be commercial flights in and out of the SF bay area. Just really crappy reporting from channel 7 KGO. It's almost like someone told the weather reporter to tow the line with a simple explanation.

But obviously people are noticing, they had lots of folks call in about it and I'm hoping eventually the mainstream media will have the courage to tackle the issue. These are not typical condensation trails. I have been watching the skies my whole life and something is changing. I'm rather insulted by the people who think this is normal.

I have noticed that they do this ahead of big storms as well. Maybe the barium and aluminum salts or whatever draw some moisture away from the storms to mitigate their possible damaging effects. I'm not sure what's up but my eyes are sure open. peace

Posted by: wolfi ()
Date: November 14, 2012 19:23

Wiki says:

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for purposes undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by various government officials.[1]

I call these things "constipation theories" ...

In Germany these were really in vogue a few years ago until it was found out that one of the main publishers also was a fan of Nazi ideas ...

He went to jail but is still active on the internet, or maybe fans of his. ..

Date: November 14, 2012 20:31

In vouge or Hilter has very little to do with what we are witnessing here on the West Coast USA. I certainly don't try to keep up outlandish conspiracies. If you are a sane, normal hard working American who spends much time outdoors you can't help but be effected by this.

The world is getting way too complicated so most people choose to get their ideas from the mainstream media. I could care less what some German Nazi has to say about it, what the soil scientists and geo-engineers have to say is another matter. peace

Date: November 14, 2012 21:10

Naturalust, since you're outside alot, you should really start documenting this with photos.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1338
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home