Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tickets for May 26th - Question / Advice
Posted by: daniel t ()
Date: December 30, 2023 17:04

Hello, everyone
I would like to get a pair of tickets for the NJ 26th show but since the official sale is over, Ticketmaster shows only VIP packages at $400-$500 and if I trust the seating plan (I don't, by the way), there are only a couple of those still available in each section. Even the seats at the top of the back sections are out of price.
I'm trying to get a pair of ''general admission'' in the back field at a reasonable price. Any advice for me?
Thanks in advance
Daniel in Quebec

Re: Tickets for May 26th - Question / Advice
Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: December 30, 2023 17:24

daniel t
Hello, everyone
I would like to get a pair of tickets for the NJ 26th show but since the official sale is over, Ticketmaster shows only VIP packages at $400-$500 and if I trust the seating plan (I don't, by the way), there are only a couple of those still available in each section. Even the seats at the top of the back sections are out of price.
I'm trying to get a pair of ''general admission'' in the back field at a reasonable price. Any advice for me?
Thanks in advance
Daniel in Quebec

Tickets will be available again shortly before the event for 95% of the Shows. Patience is not easy but you'll need it. At the day of the show Tickets that were hold back are going back in sale so even Pit Tickets are available on Show day for most shows. I did buy last minute Tickets for many shows (including Amsterdam 22, Pasadena 19 and Austin 21) and it always worked.

Re: Tickets for May 26th - Question / Advice
Posted by: makustone ()
Date: December 30, 2023 18:17

Do you know if on the day of the show at the stadium box office they accept cash payment or only credit card? because I don't have space on my credit card. thank you

hockenheim95
daniel t
Hello, everyone
Thanks in advance
Daniel in Quebec

Tickets will be available again shortly before the event for 95% of the Shows. Patience is not easy but you'll need it. At the day of the show Tickets that were hold back are going back in sale so even Pit Tickets are available on Show day for most shows. I did buy last minute Tickets for many shows (including Amsterdam 22, Pasadena 19 and Austin 21) and it always worked.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2369
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home