Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Grrr TV commercial
Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:11

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Re: Grrr TV commercial
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:16

Did no one in the their marketing team notice how insanely stupid the album title sounds when said outloud? Just wondering. Great commercial. Like how the guy says "eva!" But really the name of the album sounds like a guy trying to act like a dinosaur.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:20

Deltics

thumbs up Thanks for posting Deltics

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:20

RollingFreak
Did no one in the their marketing team notice how insanely stupid the album title sounds when said outloud? Just wondering. Great commercial. Like how the guy says "eva!" But really the name of the album sounds like a guy trying to act like a dinosaur.

I think it's actually pronounced 'evah', but yeah I agree on both counts.

What a stupid title.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:22

you can't judge a book by looking at the cover and you can't judge an album by looking at the title...except in this case....

Date: November 2, 2012 00:27

NO!... GRRR!

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:27

Nice trailer thanks for posting !

HMN

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:32

RollingFreak
Did no one in the their marketing team notice how insanely stupid the album title sounds when said outloud?...

Make me think to some straight boys after a drink >grinning smiley<

HMN

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:33

That @#$%& title still sounds retarded and stupid even after a couple of weeks of being out there in the public. @#$%& that shit it'll never get better even with the passing of time; no anology with a god damn wine permitted!
Rock and roll,
Mops

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 2, 2012 00:57

So that's how you pronounce it, ok, I hadn't done as well myself.

Posted by: Highwire75 ()
Date: November 2, 2012 01:02

Posted by: Justin ()
Date: November 2, 2012 01:10

That was cool seeing the "Let It Bleed" cake rotate...

Posted by: slew ()
Date: November 2, 2012 01:47

You know the trailer is great and listening to the snippets of those songs they are truely great songs. Too bad its all been done before!

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: November 2, 2012 01:58

alotta the other stuff fits.....But whats the sheeeeeep got ta do with it?

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-11-02 02:06 by Rockman.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: November 2, 2012 02:02

Thanks for posting

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: chelskeith ()
Date: November 2, 2012 02:07

wow, that commercial is as lame as the album title, cant imagine why they didnt do something cool.

Posted by: cowboytoast ()
Date: November 2, 2012 02:14

Rockman

i think it's the sheep inside the gatefold of Beggar's Banquet

man Grrrr sounds really stupid when they say it...

Date: November 2, 2012 02:19

Hey yeah that'll be it toast.... should ewe...eeeerrr knew...Beggars sheep in the shadows

ROCKMAN

Date: November 2, 2012 02:20

Justin
thumbs up

I thought it was cool to see all of the various aspects, pieces, memorabilia scattered out on the table... some I own... some I dont.. some I would like own

Date: November 2, 2012 02:22

Max'sKansasCity
Justin
thumbs up

I thought it was cool to see all of the various aspects, pieces, memorabilia scattered out on the table... some I own... some I dont.. some I would like own

one thing i didn't see was the chick from the Black and Blue ad...and yeah i kinda dug the Let It Bleed cake too...and the standup display from It's Only Rock and Roll...i remember seeing that when i was a little kid...

ok back to reality now....GRRRRR

Date: November 2, 2012 02:28

cowboytoast
Max'sKansasCity
Justin
thumbs up

one thing i didn't see was the chick from the Black and Blue ad...and yeah i kinda dug the Let It Bleed cake too...and the standup display from It's Only Rock and Roll...i remember seeing that when i was a little kid...

Yup I am eyeballing an ebay seller right now with THAT stand up for sale, they have also sold the pen through the heart IORR stand up.... I am only eyeballing because I dont know what the hell I would do with them these days... store it? that is no fun... but I still want it... but probably wont buy it... but maybe.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 2, 2012 02:28

Cool ad, but LMAO - that title sounds completely ridiculous said out loud!

Date: November 2, 2012 02:30

Beast
Cool ad, but LMAO - that title sounds completely ridiculous said out loud!

Or imagine saying it to another person, like an unkowing 19 year old Best Buy clerk winking smiley

"Uh, do you have Grrr!?" SLAP!

Date: November 2, 2012 02:32

that title sounds completely ridiculous said out loud!

YEAH beast ........Kinda like a chain-saw runnin' on Mandrax

ROCKMAN

Date: November 2, 2012 02:32

Max'sKansasCity
cowboytoast
Max'sKansasCity
Justin
thumbs up

Yup I am eyeballing an ebay seller right now with THAT stand up for sale, they have also sold the pen through the heart IORR stand up.... I am only eyeballing because I dont know what the hell I would do with them these days... store it? that is no fun... but I still want it... but probably wont buy it... but maybe.

i understand...i have a lot of the same kind of stuff stored up...i guess that's why you need a room for it...otherwise your place looks like a 15 year old's room...i am speaking from experience here...

with that being said...it would be awesome if you got that thing!!!! do you remember the National Lampoon parody???

Date: November 2, 2012 02:36

cowboytoast
Max'sKansasCity
cowboytoast
Max'sKansasCity
Justin
thumbs up

i understand...i have a lot of the same kind of stuff stored up...i guess that's why you need a room for it...otherwise your place looks like a 15 year old's room...i am speaking from experience here...

with that being said...it would be awesome if you got that thing!!!! do you remember the National Lampoon parody???
No... what did they do?

And yeah... me too on the 15 year old's room... And the older I get... LOL... yeah.

Date: November 2, 2012 02:42

everybody's got something...at least we aren't those Star Wars guys...

i will never forget the look on my girlfriend's face when she walked in and saw that B & W Dirty Work poster (with them shirtless) and a big Ian Hunter poster on the other side of the room...i think i said something like 'if you don't hang them up they get messed up'...

oh...the National Lampoon ad had Mick tied up and the girl pointing and laughing at him...

Date: November 2, 2012 02:52

cowboytoast
everybody's got something...at least we aren't those Star Wars guys...

i will never forget the look on my girlfriend's face when she walked in and saw that B & W Dirty Work poster (with them shirtless) and a big Ian Hunter poster on the other side of the room...i think i said something like 'if you don't hang them up they get messed up'...

oh...the National Lampoon ad had Mick tied up and the girl pointing and laughing at him...

HAHAAHA... I almost said the same thing, at least we are not Star Wars collecting 40 years old Virgin types... but I didnt want to risk insulting any of those who might be around here winking smiley

I never saw the National Lampoon thing...sounds funny.

Date: November 2, 2012 04:04

cowboytoast
Rockman

man Grrrr sounds really stupid when they say it...

I think Baaaaaaaa....was in the running for the title, as we're a bunch of idiot sheep, but Jagger changed it at the last minute so as to not offend us.

Grrr! in that respect, is kind of an homage to us.

Date: November 2, 2012 04:07

StonesTod
you can't judge a book by looking at the cover and you can't judge an album by looking at the title...except in this case....

Stop monkeying around.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1870
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home