Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

An American Christmas
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 18, 2004 23:57

After a day at the pool, I decided to have a peaceful afternnoon. I journeyed to the Eckerd's store by foot. I grabed a 12-pack of Bud and proceeded to stand in one of two lines. Each line was 10 or 11 folks deep. I was patient like all other festive X-mas shoppers. All of a sudden a new cashier was open. An asswipe in front of me ( number nine in line) jumped to the new register disregarding the other folks who were waiting for at least ten or so minutes in the other lines They had children.

I told him to go F..himself...and he threw up his arms...I said "Come on you no good punk!" Right here and now!!

Nothing happened. Even the folks I was standing up for ignored me...No good deed goes unpunished
l

Re: An American Christmas
Posted by: john r ()
Date: December 19, 2004 00:48

That happened to me this morning at the methadone clinic when a 2nd nurse opened up a window.

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: December 19, 2004 00:57

Chris: Is this for real?

In Denmark it's customary that if you're the first in line at the supermarket or whatever, it's OK. But then again: We probably don't have huge-ass lines like I could imagine a Wal-Mart having in America.

JumpingKentFlash

Date: December 19, 2004 01:18

Jump,

America is simply full of teenage rap-listening fools who chirp vomiting black lyrics like it is gold. yeah... i have to deal with that crap every morning at the gym. However, i hope these cell phone yapping idiots find the real "rap" aka Muddy, etc... When it is all said and done, the Stones will save these inconsiderate, no music punks... Hell, even my next door neighbor's dog can wear a bandanna, earing, ..but at least he barks when i pull my Ford out of the driveway blasting "Luxury"

Date: December 19, 2004 01:27

Tottaly agree. We also have those rap lovin' fools here in Denmark. Many of the ones I spoke to are actually quite nice, but DAMN I hate their music taste.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: animal ()
Date: December 19, 2004 02:13

this happens everywere dont worry, people can be so unpolite and inconsderade..

"After a day at the pool, I decided to have a peaceful afternnoon. I" what is happening, are you a millionare Chris ?

Date: December 19, 2004 02:42

Animal, no offense but i have to change subjects. I just recieved a phone call from a girl from tallahassee ...I met her online (AOL) ...I flew up there a year ago from Miami and met her she lived in a trailor ..she is remarkable ..she will love me to no end ...When I visited her we engaged mutually ...Let me tell you, she lived in the woods... I went jogging early in her vicinity on that foggy mystic dirt road morning only to be confronted by some riled up mules that did not take my likin of exercise! A fence seperated the nearness yet fear exceeded. Those mules wanted me dead or alive. I was more than happy to get back to her place... When I left Talla.. I told her that she could not fit into the Miami scene ..this is a tough place to live ..I never called her back...It was for her own good ...she called tonite and I love her...or I need to be in the "I am Drunk" room...Her name is Sheree

Date: December 19, 2004 02:48

a nice but sad story ...

Date: December 19, 2004 02:58

Animal,

Common decency is the rule...Ultimate or genuine love is unmistakenbally bold.. yeah i will travel to meet destiny..Yeah I hear love is next door...that is bullshit...familiarity breeds contempt

Date: December 19, 2004 03:39

So. Mules actually attacked you? That's weird.

JumpingKentFlash

Date: December 19, 2004 03:52

I'll say this the best time is when you're laying on the kitchen floor! That 's right! when the annilating aroma of a meal of collards, cabbage, blakeyed beans and some fatback is interceding ...you need to defend yourself...you're just trying to be pretentious about makin it to the kitchen table ..because once you're at the table ...you're open game......They will talk crap!

..If you're A stones fan avoid the Kichen table...they don't know or "get it"

Date: December 19, 2004 04:31

My last post..

Why should I accept my beloved Americans dying in Iraq. i support them to the very fact I'm with them ...For @#$%& what? Jenna Bush gets "News" headlines for getting her first teaching job in DC...with US presenditial security...WOW what an endeavor!! While our troops milk in blood...this really pisses me off..i believe in the MONROE DOCTRINE Stay out of my country I'll stay out of yourn

Date: December 19, 2004 13:19

chris am not sure if i understood your post .

deceendcy is the rule agree there,and unpoliteness is the exception and like i said people CAN be ..
actually i find it great that RS fans feel themselves in the forefront of polilteness
time changes.

on politics : was watching farenheit 9/11 the other night, is mr bush getting a realistic description there ? a shaking picture that is shown there i must say..

Date: December 19, 2004 14:06

Jump,

The mule attack is true. However, we have bigger problems than Tallahasee. The population of Florida is said: 5,000,000 people 4,000,000 alligators. No shitin you! The gators have it better; they don't pay road tolls ( a dollar a pop) and don't pay taxes..I'mm not sure if they listen to the Stones yet I don't feel like asking

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 27, 2006 03:45

I just like to pull up old post from the last page. Merry Christmas!

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: September 27, 2006 03:52

This is one of the strangest threads I have ever seen.

That old fountain dude has a bizarre way about him...

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: September 27, 2006 03:59

The imfamous MULE thread!

Posted by: open-g ()
Date: September 27, 2006 04:04

Wow, this is weired

>>I'll say this the best time is when you're laying on the kitchen floor! That 's right! when the annilating aroma of a meal of collards, cabbage, blakeyed beans and some fatback is interceding ...you need to defend yourself...you're just trying to be pretentious about makin it to the kitchen table ..because once you're at the table ...you're open game......They will talk crap!<<

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2003
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home