Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Seeking Concert pics - Stones, Toronto Dec 3 1989
Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: November 1, 2023 21:50

I anyone has, or knows where I can find, front of stage pics of the crowd (not stage pics) at this concert at the Skydome, could you please post or send me a link? Looking for someone. Thanks so much!

Re: Seeking Concert pics - Stones, Toronto Dec 3 1989
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: November 1, 2023 22:15

"Dome's Stones lineup a sellout. Thousands of Rolling Stones fans inch their way to the box office yesterday morning to try for tickets for the fourth Stones concert at the SkyDome on Dec. 4. The box office didn't open until 9.30 a.m. but most fans had been in the line since late Friday night. The show is sold out; as is the third Toronto concert on the tour on Dec.3".

[www.GettyImages.com] , Large picture

Date: November 1, 2023 22:19

Thanks Irix! Glad I wasn’t in that line!

I’m looking for any pics of the audience at front of stage inside the Skydome, specifically on December 3, 1989. Long odds to be sure, but IORRians often come through at the least expected time!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 1, 2023 22:25

There's some footage from this concert showing some fans on that day: [www.cbc.ca]

Posted by: bengigan ()
Date: November 1, 2023 22:39

I was at this show and then born April 1990

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: November 1, 2023 22:43

SomeTorontoGirl

I’m looking for any pics of the audience at front of stage inside the Skydome, specifically on December 3, 1989. Long odds to be sure, but IORRians often come through at the least expected time!

I think this show was at exhibition stadium.....my memory is getting fuzzy though

Isn't there a video of this show floating around?

Date: November 1, 2023 22:45

Thanks Cristiano, I hadn’t seen that. But that was from the September 3rd or 4th concerts at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition), outdoors.

They came back for shows in the Skydome on Dec 3 and 4. I’m looking for audience shots at front of stage on December 3rd specifically. Googling furiously but some folks may have something I can’t see. But I appreciate the effort!

Date: November 1, 2023 22:47

mjmjr
SomeTorontoGirl

I think this show was at exhibition stadium.....my memory is getting fuzzy though

They did 4 shows in Toronto that year - September 3 and 4, then came back for December 3 and 4.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 1, 2023 23:17

SomeTorontoGirl
Thanks Cristiano, I hadn’t seen that. But that was from the September 3rd or 4th concerts at the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition), outdoors.

They came back for shows in the Skydome on Dec 3 and 4. I’m looking for audience shots at front of stage on December 3rd specifically. Googling furiously but some folks may have something I can’t see. But I appreciate the effort!

Yikes! I mistook September for December, my bad!

If I find something from that December concert I will post here, this time with more attention! grinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-11-01 23:17 by Cristiano Radtke.

Date: November 1, 2023 23:55

Cristiano Radtke
SomeTorontoGirl

Yikes! I mistook September for December, my bad!

If I find something from that December concert I will post here, this time with more attention! grinning smiley

Appreciate your efforts! Thanks so much!

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: November 2, 2023 02:31

SomeTorontoGirl
mjmjr
SomeTorontoGirl

They did 4 shows in Toronto that year - September 3 and 4, then came back for December 3 and 4.

That's right...I forgot.....told you my memory was getting fuzzy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1628
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home