Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Let's get the Stones to play: Time Waits For No One
Posted by: BustedButton ()
Date: October 25, 2012 04:01

StonesTod
MCDDTLC
StonesTod
MCDDTLC
Rockman
how about "Plundered My Soul" instead. .... yeah now ya talkin'

How about both!! fully expect Plundered to be played, IF Taylor is asked to perform. Hoping for TWFNOv or maybe: Hide Your Love from Goats Head Soup,

i don't think you and i are talking about the same band...

Tod - you don't think if they had Taylor in the lineup they couldn't pull off
TWFNO or Hide Your Love? Why not? think they would surprise you.

MLC

cos i know this band....reason enough.

Someone said, in another post, that at these prices it's almost $100 a song... If I got to hear MT play lead on Hide Your Love... with Keith, Bill, and Charlie Wang Dang Doodle Watts in a groove... that'd be worth $100 to see and hear them jam it out on stage. The more I think about these concerts, the happier I get. I'm past the money issue. I think they will surprise us... anything will surprise me at their age.

I would, more realistically, expect to see MT play solo on Sway or Little Red Rooster, or CYHMK

Re: Let's get the Stones to play: Time Waits For No One
Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 25, 2012 14:30

stonesnow
Max'sKansasCity
Let's start a petition to get them to

Seriously, has any petition for anything anywhere ever done any good for anybody?

Actually, in the BTB era when the internet was a new phenomenon, Jagger would announce one song each concert as being by internet request. They would have fans vote on a song they wanted to hear, and the one with the most votes [the most requested] would get played in concert.

you do realize that whole thing was rigged, right? what the fans voted for had nothing to do with what was picked....

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1844
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home