Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hackney Diamonds Merch
Posted by: toorude ()
Date: September 24, 2023 11:30

Is it only me who finds the HD merch not appealing? Not very tasteful, to say the least. Gone are times of embroidered tongue shirts and lapel pins....

Re: Hackney Diamonds Merch
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 24, 2023 14:30

it's just in line with those pointless stage design of the sixty tour and the posters and T-Shirts they sold on that tour

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: September 24, 2023 15:20

They don't seem to care about details like design and class. It's like they just want to rake in more money with as little effort as possible. Of all the classic rock acts, the Stones have done the least to appease their loyal fans.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 24, 2023 16:26

TornAndFried
They don't seem to care about details like design and class. It's like they just want to rake in more money with as little effort as possible. Of all the classic rock acts, the Stones have done the least to appease their loyal fans.

well, most of the T-Shirts and posters that were individually designed for the No Filter shows in 2017/18 look great and inspired. That changed in the following years.

Posted by: BN78 ()
Date: September 24, 2023 17:29

toorude
Is it only me who finds the HD merch not appealing? Not very tasteful, to say the least. Gone are times of embroidered tongue shirts and lapel pins....

A valid point, wish they'd take more cues to their more traditional designs. Last great designs for me were steel wheels / urban jungle. I would imagine, many folks here will have differing views (which I respect), but a lean or nod to their original designs would really kick it up for me. Of course, either way, they still get my money spinning smiley sticking its tongue out!!

Posted by: sandandglue ()
Date: September 24, 2023 19:37

Oh, I don’t know - Look at the Beatles, Bowie, Pink Floyd, Dylan. Derivative shit, a load of it. The Stones are not alone.

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: September 24, 2023 21:53

slewan
it's just in line with those pointless stage design of the sixty tour and the posters and T-Shirts they sold on that tour

Well, it is all a matter of taste, isnt't it? I like these and bought one for my son:

and I got this sweater that I really like as well:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1889
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home