Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

FC Barcelona - Rolling Stones
Posted by: Lien ()
Date: September 13, 2023 10:20

As reported by RAC 1 (via @barcacentre), the Rolling Stones are set to feature on FC Barcelona's shirt during the Clásico against Real Madrid on October 29th. This move follows previous collaborations with artists Rosalía and Drake.

Notably, the announcement coincides with the group's release of their first album in 18 years, "Hackney Diamonds," adding an exciting element to the partnership. However, some final details are still pending before the arrangement is complete, as per RAC 1.

[www.footyheadlines.com]

Re: FC Barcelona - Rolling Stones
Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: September 13, 2023 12:27

Would be nice!! Heb je het al geplaatst op Stonesforum? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: MadMax ()
Date: September 13, 2023 13:33

Pity it wasnt Real as I prefer them... The dream would be The Stones to be printed on Arsenal's shirts....

Posted by: Captain Teague ()
Date: September 13, 2023 14:26

Desperate for money Barcelona!

Posted by: Christiaan ()
Date: September 13, 2023 14:38

Captain Teague
Desperate for money Barcelona!

smiling bouncing smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue outsmoking smiley

Posted by: 1962 ()
Date: September 13, 2023 14:43

thumbs up

Date: September 13, 2023 21:09

Is it possible to buy these jerseys?

For those who don't know: FC Barcelona has Spotify as a sponsor on its jersey, and thats the reason why they already made these collaborations with Drake and Rosalía a few months ago
But does anyone know if at that time it was possible to buy the FC Barcelona jersey with the Drake logo?

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: September 13, 2023 21:57

StonesBuenosAires
Is it possible to buy these jerseys?

For those who don't know: FC Barcelona has Spotify as a sponsor on its jersey, and thats the reason why they already made these collaborations with Drake and Rosalía a few months ago
But does anyone know if at that time it was possible to buy the FC Barcelona jersey with the Drake logo?

Is the Drake Barcelona shirt for sale?
Curiously for a concept with lucrative crossover appeal, the design is not on general sale.

Instead, Barcelona are encouraging fans to join a competition for the chance to win one of the shirts. Anyone who registers on Barcelona's site can become part of a draw to receive what is certain to be a prized collector's item.

Date: September 13, 2023 23:48

shit

They are going to miss a great opportunity to sell thousands of jerseys around the world

Date: September 14, 2023 00:15

So it is an advertising campaign by Spotify not by Rolling Stones. Am I right?

It is a deeply clumsy decision...Barcelona is not precisely loved by half of the country. The fact is that Real Madrid is the first team for 1/2 of the Barcelona population...

By the way,

Real Madrid supporters´ associations in catalonia = 90

Barcelona supporters´ associations in madrid = 12

I can not imagine Mick Jagger supporting Manchester City and hurting the feelings of Manchester United supporters...(or vice versa).

The worst part is the politics side of the issue that I will not adress as it is not allowed in this site.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2023-09-14 01:26 by emotionalbarbecue.

Date: September 14, 2023 00:33

I saw rosalia live. Not sure if people here like it but she is a superstar.
Loved it.

Date: September 14, 2023 20:20

emotionalbarbecue
It is a deeply clumsy decision...Barcelona is not precisely loved by half of the country. The fact is that Real Madrid is the first team for 1/2 of the Barcelona population...
wtf?????
80% of the Barcelona population supports FC Barcelona, the rest is divided between RCD Espanyol and other teams (included Real Madrid obviously)

emotionalbarbecue
So it is an advertising campaign by Spotify not by Rolling Stones. Am I right?
yes
its a spotify campaign, they already did it with drake and rosalia

but The Stones have to agree
If not, Spotify would not be able to use their logo

Its also probable that they will take photos with the jersey (or at least that is what Drake and Rosalia did)

Date: September 14, 2023 21:00

Based on how the motomami and drake shirt looked i am not expecting something cool

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1940
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home