Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: This Isn't Ending Well.
Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: October 23, 2012 21:07

the rolling stones were never the beatles or the moody blues or the jefferson airplane.the stones were always more down to earth than other rock bands and it served them well in their later years.
not being caught up in some rock and roll fairytale dreamworld,the stones had very little problem looking at their band as a business and as their job.

so while others are still lost in the dream,talking about being"inspired" and "quitting at the perfect time " to keep some silly legacy in some imaginary pristine condition,the stones are working.and their motto is a simple one-"pay up motherfckrs"
if you're looking for someone to you inspire you to a greater state of consciousness and keep your rock and roll dreams intact,this probably isnt ending well for you.
the stones, on the other hand, are making about $16 million for 4 days work,so for them its ending really,really well.

if you're unsatisfied with the product you should stop doing business with them.

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: October 23, 2012 21:22

lem motlow
the rolling stones were never the beatles or the moody blues or the jefferson airplane.the stones were always more down to earth than other rock bands and it served them well in their later years.
not being caught up in some rock and roll fairytale dreamworld,the stones had very little problem looking at their band as a business and as their job.

so while others are still lost in the dream,talking about being"inspired" and "quitting at the perfect time " to keep some silly legacy in some imaginary pristine condition,the stones are working.and their motto is a simple one-"pay up motherfckrs"
if you're looking for someone to you inspire you to a greater state of consciousness and keep your rock and roll dreams intact,this probably isnt ending well for you.
the stones, on the other hand, are making about $16 million for 4 days work,so for them its ending really,really well.

if you're unsatisfied with the product you should stop doing business with them.

that is a hell of a post

smileys with beer

I hope they don't get sloppy in these shows...the 'charm of the Stones' and all that..

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: October 23, 2012 22:03

lem motlow

Absolutely. It makes me appreciate iorr even more though; I can keep tabs, chat with others (share, fight, laugh, debate) and get links to anything they do these days - without giving The Stones a red cent.

[thepowergoats.com]

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1310
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home