Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Steel Guitar Festival
Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: July 11, 2023 22:41

The Waikiki Steel Guitar Week, incorporating the Waikiki Steel Guitar Festival, is a week-long event celebrating Hawaiian music and the Hawaiian steel guitar. The annual event will be held at the Royal Hawaiian Center's Royal Grove stage during the week of July 10-15, 2023.

The festival's Friday and Saturday programs will be livestreamed on Facebook and YouTube. Access to the livestreams was via the Hawaiian Steel Guitar Showcase youtube channel.

The 2nd Annual Japan Steel GuitarFestival will be presented on Friday, July 14, 2023, from 4 PM to 6:30 PM.

The festival's Saturday hoolaulea performances will feature various Hawaiian steel guitar artists and bands. The first segment will be presented at 11:00 AM - 2:20 PM and the second segment will begin at 4:00 PM and run through 6:30 PM. The split program is designed to provide festival guests a break between the festival program and avoid what might be the hottest part of the afternoon.

[www.youtube.com]

These are Hawaiian times.

Past festivals may be found on the youtube page also.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-07-12 19:10 by bv.

Re: Steel Guitar Festival
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 11, 2023 23:54

I'm probably not in the mood for Hawaii steel guitar music today it sounds a bit false to me confused smiley

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: July 12, 2023 18:37

Will there be a steel guitar engagement? smoking smiley

Date: July 13, 2023 21:43

NICOS
I'm probably not in the mood for Hawaii steel guitar music today it sounds a bit false to me confused smiley

It really depends on who plays it.

Re: OT: Steel Guitar Festival
Posted by: TravellinMan ()
Date: July 14, 2023 09:18

If my time were limited to just one of the people playing Saturday I would pick

Bobby Ingano.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2003
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home