Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
So the "presale" is the presale of what's already available for purchase since Monday ??
Posted by: beepee ()
Date: October 17, 2012 10:24

We have some very exciting news! The Brussels Affair Box Premium Tickets Bundle for the O2 shows on November 25th & 29th will be available to purchase today at 9AM BST before tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, 19th of October. Click below for purchase details:

Already available since Monday:
Ticket + 'Brussels Affair Box Set' (1 box set per 2 tickets) : 2x £651

So what's this bullshit ?

Re: So the "presale" is the presale of what's already available for purchase since Monday ??
Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: October 17, 2012 10:27

there should be more ticktes available for this presale as the currenct Brussels Bundle does not find tix for Sunday a the moment. Let's wait until 9

Re: So the "presale" is the presale of what's already available for purchase since Monday ??
Posted by: The Worst. ()
Date: October 17, 2012 10:30

F**k this shit.

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: October 17, 2012 10:36

grinning smiley grinning smiley I just noticed the "1 box set per 2 tickets", incredible !!!!eye popping smiley

Posted by: austrianstones ()

i don`t need this bundle shit !

hopefully at 9 is also another option !?

From Stones Archive:

Dear XXXXX,

"We have some very exciting news! The Brussels Affair Box Premium Tickets Bundle for the O2 shows on November 25th & 29th will be available to purchase today at 9AM BST before tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday, 19th of October. Click below for purchase details."

If anything I want access to buy tickets in all price categories.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: October 17, 2012 10:48

The Worst.

If anything I want access to buy tickets in all price categories.

Same here. I can't remember anybody saying here that have purchased a lower price ticket.

Posted by: stourbridgestone ()
Date: October 17, 2012 10:54

it would be very interesting to know the % that are at the £100 range. Judging by the poor quality of seats in the gods for £400 i would suggest that the £100 category is extremely minimal to show that there is a 'lower' price bracket. Does anyone actually have anything in this bracket and where are the seats?

Date: October 17, 2012 11:00

stourbridgestone
it would be very interesting to know the % that are at the £100 range. Judging by the poor quality of seats in the gods for £400 i would suggest that the £100 category is extremely minimal to show that there is a 'lower' price bracket. Does anyone actually have anything in this bracket and where are the seats?

I can't understand either where those "cheap" tickets are supposed to be.
I was offered a seat in section 401 high up for £406.
Perhaps the worst seat in the arena.

Posted by: comet ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:02

just as well because I got no email from the archive!

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:03

do you know how to buy just 1 ticket?!?!?

Date: October 17, 2012 11:04

maumau
do you know how to buy just 1 ticket?!?!?

Not at this point, but you can buy two tickets at £651 each and be guaranteed just 1 Brussel Affair box.

Posted by: alreadyoverme ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:05

looks like nothing to do today if we want cheap tix and No brussels affair... pity!

Date: October 17, 2012 11:06

Stoneswolf
there should be more ticktes available for this presale as the currenct Brussels Bundle does not find tix for Sunday a the moment. Let's wait until 9

GRRRR! the so-called stonesarchive presale should have started and NO ticket is available for Sunday...

Date: October 17, 2012 11:08

nor for thursday...

Date: October 17, 2012 11:10

can you post the link sent out?

Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:10

The o2 presale is being handled by SEE tickets.

Date: October 17, 2012 11:11

comet
can you post the link sent out?

You need to have an o2 mobile and be registered with o2 Priority Moments.

Date: October 17, 2012 11:11

thunderball

what tickets are avaible there?
Thanx!

Posted by: rebelrebel ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:12

They will never tell you the number of £106 tickets but by law there only has to be one to mention it. My guess is it's the very back row and nothing else at all. The next price level probably covers a couple more rows. As you say the £406 tickets are going at least half way up the second tier. Not for me!

Date: October 17, 2012 11:13

There are block 113 seats available now for the Sunday. Not sure what the view would be like.

Date: October 17, 2012 11:14

wow thats crazy, are people really going to pay 406 for that view. Could go to glastonbury twice!

Date: October 17, 2012 11:15

Stoneswolf
thunderball

what tickets are avaible there?
Thanx!

Hi Stones wolf

All the floor tickets are gone. There seems to be good availability for the lower tier and the nosebleeds, though only the £375.00 ones. All the cheapies have gone. Good luck!

Posted by: austrianstones ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:21

nothing?

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:22

nothing in France

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:22

Are people on about tickets through 02 priority or the archive? I can't see any tickets at all available for that Brussels affair box

Posted by: peters318 ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:25

Managed to get one ticket in Block 411 for £246. Not what I wanted to pay, or a good seat, but hey I'm in.

Date: October 17, 2012 11:27

peters318
Managed to get one ticket in Block 411 for £246. Not what I wanted to pay, or a good seat, but hey I'm in.

Can you tell me how do you get ONE ticket?

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:27

thunderball

Only for O2 customers ???
When I go there it says "On sale on friday"

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: stourbridgestone ()
Date: October 17, 2012 11:31

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1474
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home