Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Let's start a campaign to see if we can get Mick Taylor on as a Special Guest
Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: October 16, 2012 21:46

I am not sure if this can work but let's see if we can get a bunch of us to put our efforts into getting Mick Taylor on as a Special Guest for some of the upcoming shows 2012/2013.
If you would like to see him on stage with his old pals, Post up.

Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-16 22:30 by Fredluvzstones.

Re: Let's start a campaign to see if we can get Mick Taylor on as a Special Guest
Posted by: nomis ()
Date: October 16, 2012 21:49

Fredluvzstones
I am not sure if this can work but let's see if we can get a bunch of us to put our efforts into getting Mick Taylor on as a Special Guest for some of the upcoming shows 2012/2013.
If you would like to see him on stage with us old pals, Post up.

Fred Hardin

Absolutely, 100%, yes.

Re: Let's start a campaign to see if we can get Mick Taylor on as a Special Guest
Posted by: stonesnow ()
Date: October 16, 2012 21:50

First let's start a campaign to get ticket prices down to the price of a few CDs rather than allowing them to charge the price of a few boxsets.

Posted by: backofmyhand ()
Date: October 16, 2012 21:57

i agree,
get mick taylor back
good choise

Posted by: Limbostone ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:00

No need for that campaign. The deal is done already.

Date: October 16, 2012 22:00

If you don't agree, please do not post Negative comments.

Date: October 16, 2012 22:01

Limbostone, I don't believe it is yet.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:04

I am in if it helps...It would be nice if those who claim the deal is done would provide evidence. There have been a lot of unfulfilled "done deals" around here...

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:18

anyone know where he lives? i'm thinking kidnapping has the most probable chance for success...feed him, take care of him, and then drop him on the stage at some point during an exile number and watch that boy play!

Posted by: Captainchaos ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:22

yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:26

Fredluvzstones
If you would like to see him on stage with us old pals, Post up.

Fred Hardin

i've done posted

If you would like to see him on stage with us old pals

we're all pals here.

cool smiley

Posted by: SundanceKid ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:33

StonesTod
anyone know where he lives? i'm thinking kidnapping has the most probable chance for success...feed him, take care of him, and then drop him on the stage at some point during an exile number and watch that boy play!

It's not that Taylor would not accept the invitation - if THEY would extend it to him.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:34

Limbostone
No need for that campaign. The deal is done already.
This

Date: October 16, 2012 22:35

SundanceKid
StonesTod

It's not that Taylor would not accept the invitation - if THEY would extend it to him.

uh...not exactly

Posted by: beepee ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:36

Fredluvzstones
Mick Taylor on as a Special Guest

Pleb.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:44

I'm in. Invite him with open arms as you should!

Posted by: nico one ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:54

I'm in too

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: October 16, 2012 22:54

Well, Mick is playing a gig in London the night after the second 02 show, so its highly unlikely that the Stones would be aware of the 'coincidence'.

There must surely be a higher than ever chance he'll guest at some point. Especially considering the historical significance of these shows.

If he doesnt play at the second 02 gig at least, I think everyone should get the hint.

Posted by: klrkcr ()
Date: October 17, 2012 00:03

Yes yes yes.

Date: October 17, 2012 00:07

Gazza
Well, Mick is playing a gig in London the night after the second 02 show, so its highly unlikely that the Stones would be aware of the 'coincidence'.

There must surely be a higher than ever chance he'll guest at some point. Especially considering the historical significance of these shows.

If he doesnt play at the second 02 gig at least, I think everyone should get the hint.

That they are playing at his gig? winking smiley.....or that they don't give a shit about him

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-17 00:38 by Harm.

Posted by: SweetThing ()
Date: October 17, 2012 03:32

It's not ending right if Mick Taylor isn't there.

Count me in!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: October 17, 2012 07:47

How do we register...will you require a voter id card or anything?

Date: October 17, 2012 07:48

I think we should insist on a debate between some of the key players, ie Mick and Keith, Mick arguing for and Keith against, so we can really get all the issues on the table.

Date: October 17, 2012 07:57

treaclefingers
I think we should insist on a debate between some of the key players, ie Mick and Keith, Mick arguing for and Keith against, so we can really get all the issues on the table.

or their management first

Date: October 17, 2012 21:24

up up

Date: October 17, 2012 21:28

treaclefingers

what is ronnie, the green party candidate who can't get an invite to the debate?

Date: October 17, 2012 22:15

StonesTod
treaclefingers

what is ronnie, the green party candidate who can't get an invite to the debate?

Ronnie and Charlie would be the vice presidential equivalents, and would have their own debate on a different night.

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: October 17, 2012 23:15

No need to campaign he will be there for the London shows

Posted by: andrewt ()
Date: October 17, 2012 23:59

stargroover
No need to campaign he will be there for the London shows

But can he afford the ticket?

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2012 00:20

StonesTod
treaclefingers

Jill Green!!...she got my vote by absentee ballot!!!.........Ronnie is more like the Peace and freedom candidate --minus the communism...!!! he likes money y'know and would love a chance to make some by touring, but......

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1179
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home