Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Prudential show ticket prices
Posted by: Glam Descendant ()
Date: October 16, 2012 03:47

ryanpow
no, i didnt' say only non fans can go. but there are a lot of real fans who can't or won't.

Hasn't that always been the case? "Rolling Stone" magazine was complaining about Stones' ticket prices back in 1969, so that's nothing new.

Posted by: Roscoe ()
Date: October 16, 2012 04:01

custom55
RollingFreak
Roscoe
How far is the Amtrak station from the Prudential Center? Even if it's a walkable distance, is it safe? I'm guessing not.
As you see, its very close, and Yes, its very safe. For a concert, there are police around on every block for awhile. There aren't crimes near the arena. You are very safe to walk there. The unsafeness in Newark is grossly overexaggerated. And I'm sure you also won't be the only one coming from Amtrak going to the show.
I agree that it's safe, especially after a concert/game/etc.

Thanks to all who responded.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: October 16, 2012 04:07

Glam Descendant
ryanpow
no, i didnt' say only non fans can go. but there are a lot of real fans who can't or won't.

Hasn't that always been the case? "Rolling Stone" magazine was complaining about Stones' ticket prices back in 1969, so that's nothing new.
Rolling Stone has also kissed the Stones ass since 1969. Never believe anything you read in Rolling Stone. They are sleeping with everyone thats famous.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 825
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home