Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Green(Great) Day......Stops a gig and the singer starts talking about Metaphysics ! (video)
Date: September 22, 2012 22:51

Re: OT: Green(Great) Day......Stops a gig and the singer starts talking about Metaphysics ! (video)
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: September 23, 2012 01:12

Green Day's 45 minute set is cut to 30 minutes by iHeartRadio to make more room for Rihanna and Usher [Usher's set went 25 minutes longer than it was meant to] so Billie Joe armstrong stops halfway through Basket Case to play a new song only to realise that they have 1 minute left on the stage. He gets angry and complains before smashing his guitar and flipping the camera off during Green Days set at iHeartRadio music festival in Las Vegas.

You tell 'um BJ!smileys with beer

Re: OT: Green(Great) Day......Stops a gig and the singer starts talking about Metaphysics ! (video)
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 23, 2012 01:17

I'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE 1988 ! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out grinning smiley

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: September 23, 2012 16:36

Edith Grove
I'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE 1988 ! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out grinning smiley
Yeah I was with him until then. Oh well. I'll go see them do a complete set at small venue for a reasonable price. That sounds pretty punk to me.drinking smiley

"It's just some friends of mine and they're busting down the door"

Posted by: Handova ()
Date: September 23, 2012 18:58

Seems too "staged", if you know what I mean ...

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 23, 2012 19:01

I don't see a big difference between Justin Bieber and Green Day. Actually, Bieber is more honest in his act than Green Day, as he just sing silly love songs for little girls.

Posted by: sweetcharmedlife ()
Date: September 23, 2012 19:55

Erik_Snow
I don't see a big difference between Justin Bieber and Green Day. Actually, Bieber is more honest in his act than Green Day, as he just sing silly love songs for little girls.
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Posted by: GravityBoy ()
Date: September 23, 2012 19:58

Edith Grove

Reminds me of a Z-Lister trying to get a seat in a restaurant "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!"

It's lame.

The more I see it the more I think he planned it.

Posted by: Amused ()
Date: September 23, 2012 20:02

Erik_Snow

thumbs up

Posted by: franzk ()
Date: September 23, 2012 20:12

to me it's staged

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 23, 2012 20:20

sweetcharmedlife
Erik_Snow
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Yet it's still more clever than anything you've ever said

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 23, 2012 21:29

Handova
Seems too "staged", if you know what I mean ...

Agreed...always thought the whole band were nothing but posers and wannabe's.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-09-23 21:30 by Hairball.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 23, 2012 21:39

Shouldn't he wear a watch in order to keep within the time frame? How does one blame a clock? Time is presented eveywhere. I just can't emphathize with someone who can't tell time.

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: September 24, 2012 00:21

Song for Billie Joe:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2012
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home