Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones Trivia II
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: December 27, 2022 04:36

Mick sings that his brains were splattered where? (We are not looking for the song title.)

In the song "Little T&A," what is 'T&A?'

What is the name of the set of Rolling Stones LPs released in 1984?

Tell us a memorable moment for you at a Rolling Stones concert.

In what song did a Rolling Stone sing the line "They'll think I'm your dad and you're my daughter?"

What was the first thing that got you into the "Rolling Stones?"

What was the first song where Keith sang some lead vocals?

In what song did Mick sing, "I'll be your slave?"

Not including Rolling Stones movies, how many feature films (movies) did Keith Richards appear in?

In what song does Mick sing about someone wearing 'cherry dresses and shiny shoes?'

What animal was the inspiration for the album Voodoo Lounge's title?

In a cover song the Rolling Stones recorded, Mick names a car. What name did he give that car? What was the song?

How many times has "Brown Sugar" been released on an album including compilations? Name the albums.

Who was the first person to record the Rolling Stones in a studio?

Name the people who played keyboards/piano on "Goats Head Soup." On which songs did they play?

What was the first song all the Rolling Stones played on after Bill Wyman left the band?

Who plays bass on "Tumbling Dice" on "Exile on Main Street?"

On "Exile on Main Street," in the song "Tumbling Dice," what line does Mick Jagger sing at 3:05?"

Who plays bass on "Fingerprint File."

Mick sings that he never wants to scar somebody with his __________ on which song?

Which Rolling Stones songs have never been officially released in stereo?

What was the first song or album the Rolling Stones used a wah-wah pedal?

Which songs did the Rolling Stones not release from their sessions at Chess studios?

What was the first album where the Rolling Stones wrote every song on the album?

Name the guitar players who were considered/auditioned to join the Rolling Stones after Mick Taylor quit the band.

Who was the 'doctor' in reference to Voodoo Lounge?

Who is Edward in reference to the album title "Jamming With Edward?"

How many times was the song "Brown Sugar" released on an official album, EP, single, home video, or download? Name those releases.

How much was the highest price charged (officially) for a Rolling Stones ticket in 1981 or 1982?

What was the highest price ever officially charged for a pair of Rolling Stones tickets?

What years did the Rolling Stones tour Japan?

Did you ever see a Hanukkah Rolling Stones tongue (official or unofficial)? If you can find or make a Hanukkah Rolling Stones tongue, post it for 20 bonus points!

Re: Rolling Stones Trivia II
Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 27, 2022 06:02

exilestones
Mick sings that his brains were splattered where? (We are not looking for the song title.) manhattan

In the song "Little T&A," what is 'T&A?'
tits and ass

What is the name of the set of Rolling Stones LPs released in 1984? ?

Tell us a memorable moment for you at a Rolling Stones concert. none

In what song did a Rolling Stone sing the line "They'll think I'm your dad and you're my daughter?" ?

What was the first thing that got you into the "Rolling Stones?" my mom and a healthy youthful hatred of authority figures

What was the first song where Keith sang some lead vocals? something happened to me yesterday

In what song did Mick sing, "I'll be your slave?" ?

Not including Rolling Stones movies, how many feature films (movies) did Keith Richards appear in? 2?

In what song does Mick sing about someone wearing 'cherry dresses and shiny shoes?' ?

What animal was the inspiration for the album Voodoo Lounge's title? keith's kitten voodoo

In a cover song the Rolling Stones recorded, Mick names a car. What name did he give that car? What was the song? ?

How many times has "Brown Sugar" been released on an album including compilations? Name the albums. ?

Who was the first person to record the Rolling Stones in a studio? glyn johns

Name the people who played keyboards/piano on "Goats Head Soup." On which songs did they play? nicky hopkins, billy preston, ian stewart

What was the first song all the Rolling Stones played on after Bill Wyman left the band? ?

Who plays bass on "Tumbling Dice" on "Exile on Main Street?" mick taylor

On "Exile on Main Street," in the song "Tumbling Dice," what line does Mick Jagger sing at 3:05?" ?

Who plays bass on "Fingerprint File." keith

Mick sings that he never wants to scar somebody with his __________ on which song? ?

Which Rolling Stones songs have never been officially released in stereo?

What was the first song or album the Rolling Stones used a wah-wah pedal? goats head soup?

Which songs did the Rolling Stones not release from their sessions at Chess studios? meet me in the bottom, hi-heeled sneakers, key to the highway, reelin' & rockin', ?

What was the first album where the Rolling Stones wrote every song on the album? aftermath

Name the guitar players who were considered/auditioned to join the Rolling Stones after Mick Taylor quit the band.
harvey mandel, ron wood, eric clapton, jeff beck

Who was the 'doctor' in reference to Voodoo Lounge? ?

Who is Edward in reference to the album title "Jamming With Edward?" nicky hopkins

How many times was the song "Brown Sugar" released on an official album, EP, single, home video, or download? Name those releases. might as well count the stars in the sky

How much was the highest price charged (officially) for a Rolling Stones ticket in 1981 or 1982? ?

What was the highest price ever officially charged for a pair of Rolling Stones tickets? ?

What years did the Rolling Stones tour Japan? 90, 95, 97, 99, 03, 06, 14?

Did you ever see a Hanukkah Rolling Stones tongue (official or unofficial)? If you can find or make a Hanukkah Rolling Stones tongue, post it for 20 bonus points! sorry[/b

well off the top of my head didn't look anything up

edit

all i change was the answer about what got me into the stones to make it sound like i don't hate my mothergrinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-27 06:21 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: December 27, 2022 06:10

ProfessorWolf
exilestones

How many times was the song "Brown Sugar" released on an official album, EP, single, home video, or download? Name those releases. might as well count the stars in the sky

Very good.

I love your answer to the Brown Sugar question even if you don't get any points for that answer. LOL!

Posted by: ProfessorWolf ()
Date: December 27, 2022 06:22

exilestones
ProfessorWolf
exilestones

Very good.

I love your answer to the Brown Sugar question even if you don't get any points for that answer. LOL!

thanks and hats off to whoever gets the answer right

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-27 06:23 by ProfessorWolf.

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: December 27, 2022 18:15

Edit: deleted for being wrong and stupid

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2022-12-27 18:34 by Fillmore.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: December 27, 2022 18:25

Fillmore
Little T & A might be Keith’s daughters Theodora and Alexandra, no?

You’re disgusting to think a father would write that about his daughters. Sicko. Also they were born years after the song.

Date: December 27, 2022 18:29

Doesn‘t he use those letters (garnished with a heart) in his merch? I know the original expression, I thought that title was more like tongue in cheek. Definitely no sicko thoughts on my side!

Date: December 27, 2022 18:32

Well, the daughters were born years after the song recorded, sorry! I‘ll delete the post.

Still no sicko in the house…

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: December 27, 2022 19:21

Fillmore
Well, the daughters were born years after the song recorded, sorry! I‘ll delete the post.

Relax and ignore the baiting winking smiley

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: December 30, 2022 03:09

Big Al
Fillmore

Relax and ignore the baiting winking smiley

Even Keith acknowledged the coincidence years later but was nothing but coincidence.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: December 30, 2022 16:59

Mick sings that he never wants to scar somebody with his __________ on which song?

brand - "If You Really Want To Be My Friend"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1724
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home