Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: concerts, tickets with childrens
Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: September 2, 2012 00:50

dimrstone
andrea66 i took my 10 years old son to see Bruce Springsteen in Boston two weeks ago and it was great!! He had a great time singing and taking photos .
The only ''problem'' was that he felt asleep for the last half an hour of the show (Bruce rocked for 3 and a half hours) cool smiley . It was fine because we had seats in the field and he felt aslep in his chair.
American concerts arrangments are much better for children than Europians.
I had to pay full price for the ticket though.

dimrstone, i am sure that with the stones it won't happen. they won't play 3-4 hours, so if i will bring him i have more chances that he won't fall asleep

Re: concerts, tickets with childrens
Posted by: bigpond ()
Date: September 2, 2012 03:06

I've taken both daughters to concerts, never had a problem. Took 'em to see the Stones in Halifax when they were young....wanted to avoid mosh-pit so I got 'em VIP bleacher seats. They loved Sloan, Alice Cooper and Kanye. Then the rain came. Sideways. It was like being on the bow of a tossed ship. They were troupers, as were the Stones, and the night was one to remember. They still have the passes hanging in their rooms and still get a bit of street cred for it. Together we will always remember a terrific set, a driving rain, and daddy's girls watching R&R royalty rock .

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1649
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home