Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: concerts, tickets with childrens
Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: September 2, 2012 00:50

dimrstone
andrea66 i took my 10 years old son to see Bruce Springsteen in Boston two weeks ago and it was great!! He had a great time singing and taking photos .
The only ''problem'' was that he felt asleep for the last half an hour of the show (Bruce rocked for 3 and a half hours) cool smiley . It was fine because we had seats in the field and he felt aslep in his chair.
American concerts arrangments are much better for children than Europians.
I had to pay full price for the ticket though.

dimrstone, i am sure that with the stones it won't happen. they won't play 3-4 hours, so if i will bring him i have more chances that he won't fall asleep

Re: concerts, tickets with childrens
Posted by: bigpond ()
Date: September 2, 2012 03:06

I've taken both daughters to concerts, never had a problem. Took 'em to see the Stones in Halifax when they were young....wanted to avoid mosh-pit so I got 'em VIP bleacher seats. They loved Sloan, Alice Cooper and Kanye. Then the rain came. Sideways. It was like being on the bow of a tossed ship. They were troupers, as were the Stones, and the night was one to remember. They still have the passes hanging in their rooms and still get a bit of street cred for it. Together we will always remember a terrific set, a driving rain, and daddy's girls watching R&R royalty rock .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1476
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home