Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Semi-OT : Rock'n'Roll Babylon
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: August 18, 2012 15:57

Time to unearth some rock'n'roll books

All pictures taken from

HMN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-18 18:09 by Honestman.

Re: Semi-OT : Rock'n'Roll Babylon
Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 18, 2012 16:51

Just saw on the news that Lennon's killer is up for parole again next week. I believe he got 20 years to life, so he could get out, but I doubt it. Rot away sc*mbag...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-18 16:54 by 2000 LYFH.

Posted by: 68to72 ()
Date: August 18, 2012 17:25

2000 LYFH
Just saw on the news that Lennon's killer is up for parole again next week. I believe he got 20 years to life, so he could get out, but I doubt it. Rot away sc*mbag...

Personally I dont think he would live very long if he was ever released from prison. Not without a change of identity and 24 hour security. Probably plenty of people happy to do him serious harm, or even take his life, and the title of 'the man (or woman) who killed Mark Chapman'.

He should be left to rot in jail.

What a drag it is gettin' old

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-08-18 17:28 by 68to72.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 18, 2012 17:27

You might have warned us that there was going to be a picture of the Buddy Holly crash, complete with Richie Valens' dead body. Now that is real shock horror.

I will not be buying this book.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: August 18, 2012 18:16

Green Lady
You might have warned us that there was going to be a picture of the Buddy Holly crash, complete with Richie Valens' dead body. Now that is real shock horror.

I will not be buying this book.

... I'd choose to post it for the ones who have never seen it, not for a kind of insane voyeurism, some pictures worldwide of the wars are far worst imo.
Anyway , I have removed it, and for information there's another one of Otis Redding that I won't post.

HMN

Posted by: GumbootCloggeroo ()
Date: August 18, 2012 18:18

I have this book. Lots of interesting photos.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 18, 2012 18:37

I'm sure there are a million worse ones, and I wasn't asking for censorship, just fair warning. anyway, thanks for deleting it.

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 19, 2012 17:26

68to72
2000 LYFH

Personally I dont think he would live very long if he was ever released from prison. Not without a change of identity and 24 hour security. Probably plenty of people happy to do him serious harm, or even take his life, and the title of 'the man (or woman) who killed Mark Chapman'.

He should be left to rot in jail.

Your right about that. Anyway, how did he get a 2nd degree of murder charge, he was planning and stalking him for a few days. Sure sounds premeditated and you would think it would be a 1st degree charge.

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

[news.yahoo.com]

Posted by: TheDailyBuzzherd ()
Date: August 19, 2012 17:32

That Moon pic always kills me. Totally disrespectful, of course.

Chapman ... ((( sigh ))) ... he's sick but needs to be separated from us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1613
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home