Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
OT: Uschi Obermaier
Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 12, 2012 19:38

Looks like she's aged pretty well, if that is a recent picture.

Could someone give us a good translation since this is not too long ? smiling smiley

Uschi Obermaier
Sie lebt jetzt gesund

14:09 UHR | 11.08.2012 SCHRIFT + | -

Sex-Ikone Uschi Obermaier ist jetzt auf dem Gesundheitstrip. Sie hat sogar das Rauchen aufgehört.

Uschi Obermaier (Foto: Brauer Photos)

Schluss mit Drogen und Zigaretten: Uschi Obermaier (65), Sex-Ikone der 68er-Studentenrevolte, ist jetzt nach eigener Aussage auf dem «gesunden Trip». «Das macht auch mehr Spaß. Sogar das Rauchen hab´ ich aufgehört vor einem Jahr», sagte sie der «Süddeutschen Zeitung» vom Samstag. Ihre Freundinnen in München lebten auch sehr gesund, sagte Obermaier, die hauptsächlich in Kalifornien lebt.

«Was soll man auch machen, wenn man sich erhalten will?» Dass sich Mick Jagger und Keith Richards einst regelrecht um sie prügelten, bezeichnete Rolling-Stones-Groupie Obermaier als «ein Highlight in meinem Leben». Es sei eine tolle Zeit gewesen. «Wo es krachen konnte, hat es gekracht – und ich habe alles mitgemacht.» (dpa)

[www.bunte.de]

Re: OT: Uschi Obermaier
Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: August 12, 2012 20:00

Sex icon Uschi Obermaier is on the health trip now.She even stopped smoking.

Stop to drugs and cigarettes : Uschi Obermaier(65) ,Sex icon of student´s ´68 revolt,now is on the "health trip" as stated by her.
"That´s more fun.Even smoking I stopped a year ago" she told "Süddeutsche Zeitung" Saturday.
Her girl friends in Munich are living healthy too,told Obermaier,who´s living mainly in California.

"What else can you do,if you want to carry on ?" As "a highliht in my life" Rolling Stones groupie Obermaier mentions Mick Jagger and Keith Richards almost bashing each other to get her once upon a time.
It has been a great time."Wherever a party could´ve started,it started-and I took part always."

sorry,the last quote is not accurate...but I hope to hit the sense...

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 12, 2012 20:04

Danke schön, SFF ! thumbs up

Posted by: shortfatfanny ()
Date: August 12, 2012 20:10

Gerne,Edith...and thanks for posting !

Posted by: hbwriter ()
Date: August 12, 2012 20:53

saw her recently at an art gallery opening - still very pretty -

Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: August 12, 2012 20:55

Edith Grove

Hmmmm, aged but you can see she lived her live....

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 12, 2012 21:11

mrfancyman
Edith Grove

How old are you, mrfancyman? I hope I look that good at 66 years old.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 12, 2012 21:47

latebloomer
mrfancyman
Edith Grove

No kidding, especially after seeing the shipwrecks Bianca, Marianne and Anita have turned into.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 13, 2012 00:42

24FPS
latebloomer
mrfancyman
Edith Grove

No kidding, especially after seeing the shipwrecks Bianca, Marianne and Anita have turned into.

At least they are not botoxed to death like Uschi.

Mathijs

Posted by: mickscarey ()
Date: August 13, 2012 02:01

i thought Uschi was like a Moog synthesizer or something

Date: August 13, 2012 02:25

Here's another recent picture of Uschi, taken last fall. Maybe she has had a little work done, but nothing too over the top. It's hard to tell, some people just age better than others and it looks like she is careful in the sun, which really helps cut down on the wrinkles. I think that is really more of the issue with Keith and Anita and aging. Sun worshiping is not kind to the skin, ever spent time in Miami Beach around all the old matrons? Wrinkle city.

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: August 13, 2012 14:04

[www.cineasten.de]

So it is only a film (I think also available in English) I really like it. The scenes of Jagger and Richards (real good doublets) were great.

Date: August 13, 2012 14:09

latebloomer
Here's another recent picture of Uschi, taken last fall. Maybe she has had a little work done, but nothing too over the top. It's hard to tell, some people just age better than others and it looks like she is careful in the sun, which really helps cut down on the wrinkles. I think that is really more of the issue with Keith and Anita and aging. Sun worshiping is not kind to the skin, ever spent time in Miami Beach around all the old matrons? Wrinkle city.

Maybe??? grinning smiley

Posted by: stupidguy2 ()
Date: August 13, 2012 23:12

Mathijs
24FPS
latebloomer
mrfancyman
Edith Grove

Mathijs

lol....
I don't think the Trio look bad. Marianne has gained weight, that's all. And Anita has miles of hard living so all things considered, what can we expect.
And Bianca actually looks good when she's smiling and animated. The pics where she is serious age her.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 13, 2012 23:14

Mathijs
24FPS
latebloomer
mrfancyman
Edith Grove

Mathijs

she does look a little Mannish.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: August 13, 2012 23:51

I don't think the Trio look bad. Marianne has gained weight, that's all. And Anita has miles of hard living so all things considered, what can we expect.
And Bianca actually looks good when she's smiling and animated. The pics where she is serious age her.[/quote] Stupidguy2

Cigarettes could be the culprit. Bianca, Marianne and Anita always 'have a fag on'. Simplest beauty secret ever, don't start smoking. Already smoke? Stop.

Date: August 13, 2012 23:56

Cigarettes could be the culprit. Bianca, Marianne and Anita always 'have a fag on'. Simplest beauty secret ever, don't start smoking. Already smoke? Stop.[/quote]

So far: no sun, no cigarettes, and we can add no drinking to the list of beauty secrets. You'll have no fun, but look great.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: August 14, 2012 01:31

latebloomer
So far: no sun, no cigarettes, and we can add no drinking to the list of beauty secrets. You'll have no fun, but look great.

Cheers smileys with beer

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: August 14, 2012 01:53

We all look the same down deep,
do anything you want, as long as it does not detriment others

In other words... get it while the getting is good.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 14, 2012 02:00

no sun, no cigarettes, and we can add no drinking to the list of beauty secrets

....then how come bats never look that good ????... even after hibernation

ROCKMAN

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 14, 2012 02:55

I found it interesting that Keith didn't mention in his book that he first met up with(and probably bonked) Uschi in Germany during 1967 European Tour not long after he'd hooked up with Anita. grinning smiley

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 14, 2012 03:16

His Majesty
I found it interesting that Keith didn't mention in his book that he first met up with(and probably bonked) Uschi in Germany during 1967 European Tour not long after he'd hooked up with Anita. grinning smiley

Who told you that?

Posted by: stonesrule ()
Date: August 14, 2012 03:27

So fascinating to hear from the IORR beauty experts.

You must each need new glasses if you find the deep crevices under Miss Obermaier's eyes appealing. Meow!

Date: August 14, 2012 03:46

stonesrule

You must each need new glasses if you find the deep crevices under Miss Obermaier's eyes appealing. Meow!

She looks better than you. >grinning smiley<

Date: August 14, 2012 03:49

Silver Dagger
His Majesty

Who told you that?

Bill Wyman and Uschi Obermaier.

Date: August 14, 2012 05:15

stonesrule

That is catty, stonesrule. Wait till you are her age and let's see how well you look. As for me, I have to admit I follow the boring beauty plan myself, but I plan to go down fightin. Time waits for no one, but with a little of this, a little of that, you can fool it for a little while! grinning smiley

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 14, 2012 11:29

Having spent some time in Germany, I can tell you they do not live their lives carefully. A high percentage of them smoke and drink to excess, high animal fat, high carb diet, and a deep tan is considered fantastic.

Just from those head shots, Uschi looks like she's carrying a lot of extra weight which always adds years to people's looks.

Posted by: aprilfool ()
Date: August 14, 2012 11:37

Where is the link with music, is it important to know if keith met Obermaier the same time he dated Anita. What about his first gonorrhea, it could be a new thread?

Posted by: stonethobo ()
Date: August 14, 2012 13:27

Bliss
Having spent some time in Germany, I can tell you they do not live their lives carefully. A high percentage of them smoke and drink to excess, high animal fat, high carb diet, and a deep tan is considered fantastic.

Just from those head shots, Uschi looks like she's carrying a lot of extra weight which always adds years to people's looks.

If you lose the fat in your face, you look older than before. Mick would not have all those wrinkles with a little extra weight.

Posted by: VT22 ()
Date: August 14, 2012 13:46

Max'sKansasCity
We all look the same down deep,
do anything you want, as long as it does not detriment others

In other words... get it while the getting is good.

cool smiley

Keith is proud of you.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2074
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home