Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What about a new album?!
Date: July 16, 2012 02:34

treaclefingers
StonesTod
mailexile67
What do you think about the possibility that they could record new stuff for a possible new studio album that coincide with the annunciate future shows, or we must waiting a "Fifty licks" with one more Satisfaction,HTW,JJF,BS and 3-4 new tunes?!I think that a standard blues album should be great!!

there's some fresh thinking for you. a very novel idea. i'm sure some of us will have to think about this for a bit before responding.

I reject these ideas. I think it's time for a deluxe treatment for A Bigger Bang. It has been 7 years, it's about time.

They'll call it, "An Even Bigger Bang, than the First Bigger Bang".

With a unneccessary comma?

Oh. I see. After I posted that, well, someone beat me to it. Well that's just fine. Be, that way.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-16 02:36 by WeLoveToPlayTheBlues.

Posted by: StonesTod ()
Date: July 16, 2012 02:38

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues
treaclefingers
StonesTod
mailexile67
What do you think about the possibility that they could record new stuff for a possible new studio album that coincide with the annunciate future shows, or we must waiting a "Fifty licks" with one more Satisfaction,HTW,JJF,BS and 3-4 new tunes?!I think that a standard blues album should be great!!

there's some fresh thinking for you. a very novel idea. i'm sure some of us will have to think about this for a bit before responding.

I reject these ideas. I think it's time for a deluxe treatment for A Bigger Bang. It has been 7 years, it's about time.

They'll call it, "An Even Bigger Bang, than the First Bigger Bang".

With a unneccessary comma?

Oh. I see. After I posted that, well, someone beat me to it. Well that's just fine. Be, that way.

i, will.

Date: July 16, 2012 03:13

James Kirk
Jagger and Richards have been working separately on songs. Richards has at least six songs completed that he worked on with Steve Jordan that we know of. I'd imagine some of these solo Jagger and Richards songs will be worked on and surface as new Rolling Stones songs at some point in the not too distant future. I also wouldn't be surprised if they worked up some stuff from the vaults (ex: Plundered My Soul) and got together to write even more stuff together as their relationship seems to be healed.

It's likely that you are right about at least a couple of those songs ending up on yet another compilation album...Despite what some overly negative people (who also said there would be no tour or kept repeating that it' over) claim I think there will be another Stones album in the next year or so.

Journey had Separate Ways. Some country someone did some song with the word seperate in it. Maybe.

Obviously the name of a new LP if they do one is already named - Working Separately. Perhaps that what Bridges To Babylon, the name, was actually suggesting.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 16, 2012 04:59

jamesfdouglas
Keith has to write, and in order for him to write, he'll have to pick up his guitar, so... probably no new songs, ever again.

Not negative, just realistic.

Keith doesn't write does he? I thought he simply put his antannae in the air and caught whatever soundwaves that happened to be passing by.

The height of plagiarism really.

Date: July 16, 2012 05:41

treaclefingers
jamesfdouglas
Keith has to write, and in order for him to write, he'll have to pick up his guitar, so... probably no new songs, ever again.

Not negative, just realistic.

Keith doesn't write does he? I thought he simply put his antannae in the air and caught whatever soundwaves that happened to be passing by.

The height of plagiarism really.

Not visible multi-dimensional plagiarism actually.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-16 05:41 by WeLoveToPlayTheBlues.

Posted by: Witness ()
Date: July 16, 2012 05:56

WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

Journey had Separate Ways. Some country someone did some song with the word seperate in it. Maybe.

Obviously the name of a new LP if they do one is already named - Working Separately. Perhaps that what Bridges To Babylon, the name, was actually suggesting.

On the contrary, the working title of the new album is, of course: "Who Wants Yesterday's Followers?".

Date: July 16, 2012 05:57

Witness
WeLoveToPlayTheBlues

On the contrary, the working title of the new album is, of course: "Who Wants Yesterday's Followers?".

I'm sure Mick would make it more trendy with Who Wants Yesterdays Tweets.

Posted by: jamesfdouglas ()
Date: July 18, 2012 00:08

The Stones
Roger (Waters) that

Even though I get the reference there, that was still kind of hilarious!

[thepowergoats.com]

Posted by: tipps ()
Date: July 18, 2012 08:37

I wonder how many dates will be this fall, then maybe SE Asia/Pacific in Jan to Mar. Then June to July Europe and finish in USA Sept/Oct...hows that sounds guys?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-18 08:38 by tipps.

Date: July 18, 2012 18:28

tipps
I wonder how many dates will be this fall, then maybe SE Asia/Pacific in Jan to Mar. Then June to July Europe and finish in USA Sept/Oct...hows that sounds guys?

Sounds like it has zero to do - it DOES have zero to do with a new LP. How can you just go off subject like that? Damn, man. That's just... I dunno... it's just...

Terrible.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1731
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home